45 - Anything for him

Anjali's pov

Not even in my dreams I thought that my life will take a u turn like this but I enjoy this . No headaches , no bothering about tomorrow may be the main source of my happiness is the man who is sitting beside me,  Rahul Yash Singania the man who taught me to see dreams again , man who thought me that my life never ended and  who showed me a light to live. I was happy , very much happy like there was always a smile on my face  after a long period of time.

We were going to meet some important client of his . Outside it was so dark and cloudy it could rain at any time. Climate was so good , mood was so nice , nice songs were playing at car, Rahul was enjoying the songs but I just wanted to kiss him now. How  I can take an initiative it's him who have to do that first but he is not doing it.

He parked his car infront of a huge shopping mall and told me that he is going to meet a client but he came for shopping ?

He walked into the mall and I followed him as usual. But he wasn't going to any shop instead he went to their main office.

Now I understood his meeting was with this mall  owner                          Mr Raman Ruthela . This shopping mall was built by Singania constructions and this is the most busiest and biggest mall in this whole Mumbai city. The owner was so fond of Rahul which can understand from how to took care of us.

" So Rahul I called you here to talk about my new project . The 20th shopping mall of our group  in India and this time it is at  Hyderabad. You know that all my recent projects were done by  Singania's and I have full trust on you man "  Mr Ruthela was so funny and sweet man. .

" Thank you so much for considering us sir it will be our pleasure to work with you again. " Rahul shows his gratitude..

They together talked alot about business matters, personal matters and it goes on. But most interesting thing was that I wasn't even bored for a moment all I did was looking at Rahul . How he talked ,how he assured that I was not getting bored with their long conversations  and letting  me have the snacks they kept infront of us he even insisted to eat them and now  It was almost time for us to leave.

" Rahul before leaving I wanted to give you something " Mr Ruthela asked his secretary to handover him  something.

" Day after tomorrow is my 25th wedding anniversary as well as the 25th anniversary of my Ruthela business empire. So we are holding a party at Ramada . Rahul I am not just inviting you but I want you to be there at party and there is no excuses. This is a strict order from me understood ? " Rahul chuckled a bit at him and received the invitation card.

" When king orders then how can I reject. I will be there don't worry " said Rahul.

" One more thing don't come alone. It's not just a business party celebration but my wedding anniversary too so come with a partner "  we left his office and it was raining heavily outside.

While inside the going back to our office as expected we got stuck at huge traffic.

" Mumbai's traffic and rain has a good relationship. It's always happens like this right " Rahul banged his hands on steering wheel and asked me frustratingly.

" Yeah I think so " I mumbled. How would I know Mumbai's traffic and rain. This is the first time I am here and seeing raining at Mumbai.

" Why are you looking like that ? You never seen Mumbai's rain before ? Actually Anjali where is your exact place ? Where are you hailing from ? " He asked curiously.

" I am from India ... I mean I am from northern side HP Himachal. " Answering wasn't convincing yes I know but I couldn't come up with anything else.