110 - Marriage night

" mature content ahead. Read only if you are interested otherwise skip it ( matured 18+)"

Rajveer's POV

She is behaving really really weird after marriage but why ? Before going to room I stood there for a minute just to watch what she is doing actually. Aleena was standing at kitchen island biting her nails. At the same time she was trying someone on her phone but I think no one took her calls. Who is calling at this night ?

" Hello Jenni .... Jenni yaar please help me girl " oh so she was calling her friends. I sharpened my ears to hear what they were talking

" My heart is beating like it can pop out at any time. It's only me and Rajveer ..... I ...... I ..... I am afraid of him "   what ???? I stood there stubbled . She is afraid of me ? For what ? Am I a beast or something ?

" I don't want to ... He is waiting for me at bedroom and I am here at kitchen. I can't face him .....
Ya I know that but  ....... I think I agreed to get married in a hurry. I am nervous and not at all confident with anything. " Oh so that's the problem. She is not ready to be with me

After some seconds she cut the call and again stood there at kitchen fiddling with her fingers. I went there and stood behind her but she didn't noticed me.

" Why you are still here ? " I asked in my deep husky voice and she jumped from the floor in a sudden shock.

" .. me .. actually... I was just.... " I went near to her side and trapped her in between my hands leaning towards kitchen table. She was leaning back as much as she can.

" Did you drank water ? " I asked and I was intentionally began to act so seriously

" Yeah ..... Actually no ...  No I drank " suddenly I couldn't control my laugh but I just chuckled

" Are you afraid of me ? " I asked with a gentle smile. She was looking at me without even blinking her eyes.

" Me ...... Huh ... No way. Why should I be afraid of you ? I am fine all good look at my face " she Forced to give me a good smile.

" From your face it's saying something else girl . Come with me " I hold her hands and took her towards our bedroom. She followed me as did everything like I asked. I made her sit on bed and she sat there silently with her head down. I saw she was holding her lehanga tightly not to show her shivering hands. She was biting her lips constantly if I don't do anything now I am sure that she is going bruise her lips by own.

" Look at me Aleena " I raised her head by holding on her chin. Her eyes were red like she may cry at any time.

" You don't want to spend this night with me ? Are you afraid of anything ? " I asked

" No..... I mean it's not like that I am just tensed right now. I ...  I don't know...... I am getting a feeling that I  won't be as good as you are expecting. I am bit immature and you are a matured person with lots of ambitions and aims.  I am a imperfect girl but you are the most perfect man I ever met. What if I won't become a perfect wife as you are expecting ? What if I won't give any satisfaction as you want ? What if for all these reasons you began to get tired of me so soon ? " What should I say to this girl ? How will I convince her whatever she built in her mind about me were utter nonsense.

" Aleena ...... My dear and dearest wife how can you become so naive like this ? I thought that you will be a bold and smart girl since you are born and brought up in US also completed your studies there . But you came out to be a simple , naive , bit foolish girl Aleena ." I said and cupped her face with my hands. 

" For me you are the most perfect girl of me . You are not immature but bit stubborn which I like most about you. You don't have to become my perfect wife . Stay as what you really are. Don't think about satisfying me with  everything just be my side for my whole life. There is no one in this world as perfect. I am also a man with many faults but inorder to cover that faults I need you and I will be there for you to cover your mistakes like that only a marriage life work. Giving all strength and support to your partner. I promise you that even if I die my love for you never ends . " I swiped her tears from cheeks with my thumb fingers.