82 - The real gem

Rajveer's pov

Morning I came to office as usual . For these last two days days kids were throwing tantrums because they wanted to see Aleena. Mom was also asking for Aleena and I lied that she have flu that's why she is staying with her friends.

Aleena was present at office like Jenni promised. But she was behaving normal like she doesn't remember what happened yesterday. When she came to submit her leave application it was really written as she caught flu. I was still not relieved from yesterday's tremor so I didn't ask for much.

Suddenly my office phone rang and I attended it . It was Rahul from other side.

" Rajveer , what the hell you did man ? " He screamed from other side.

" Stop shouting. What did I do?. " I quickly asked

" Take a look at social medias you and your ex wife Divya's super hot bed scene photos are everywhere. " Said Rahul and whatever he said stricken me like a thunderstorm. I quickly opened online media and he was right it was indeed me and Divya . Photos were all over the social sites. Cheating behind current wife with ex wife , COO of Singhania groups
Mr Rajveer Singhania. Headlines goes like that.

I saw Aleena was also looking at her phone and it should be definitely my scandal. She didn't say anything infact there wasn't any reactions on her face just a blank face , a lifeless face.

How does this happened? Who took these photos ? It was a low class motel and ofcourse nothing there to wonder someone should have utilised the situation. But what made me more shocked was whatever Divya said came out to be true. I indeed slept with her and we had sex. Don't know what all problems are going to happen from now on ?

At home I got enough from my mom. I was really difficult to make her understood, so I stood there and take everything she told. Afterall mistake is a mistake it's a fact that I really slept with Divya and about these photos whom can I blame? I was the one who went there with Divya and forced her.
When I entered into my room I saw Divya there. Her eyes were red may be because of crying continuously.

" Get out from my room I need some space " I said while throwing the bag into my bed.

" Everything is simple for you Raj but what should I do from now ? The ad work which I got last day they called and cancelled it. People are calling me a home wrecker. Do I need to hear all this for your mistake?." She stood infront of me and shouted at me while crying.

" Divya ... Whatever happened it's a mistake. We are trying to pull back everything that posted . Just wait for some days. " I said.

" See just few words it's over for you. I am the one who is going to live on roads. " Said Divya

" If it's about money I can help you Divya. But let this scandal cool down. I will get you everything that you need " Said me , I was already mad because of Aleena on top of that Divya was irritating me.

When I was about to ask her to get out I saw Aleena's reflection though photo hung on wall. She was standing at door. I quickly pulled Divya towards me by holding her waist. My intention was just to flirt with Divya infront of Aleena. Divya stood there all confused and I trailed my hands on her bare hands. All I wanted was to make Aleena jealous but what I got was really unexpected. Divya suddenly kissed me like I didn't even got a chance to budge or avoid her. I stood there like a statue doesn't even respond to her kiss.

I saw Aleena walked away instead of getting into the room or say something. Why ? Is she really a girl ? Doesn't she have any feelings for me ? I quickly pushed Divya from me and stared at her.

" Don't repeat this " I warned her and walked out from room in a rage.

Days passed , I was the one who wanted to avoid Aleena and make her feel alone but here I was the one who has been avoided by her also feel so lonely. Why this girl is like this ? No feelings, no emotions . I never met a girl like her. No one can predict what is she thinking ? Atleast after hearing about my scandal or seeing me flirting with a women infront of her she have to react but no, here she is behaving like this is nothing for me let him do whatever he likes. Still I can't hate her , I can't forget Aleena. It's ok for me even if she won't love me back because I can love her more than anything in this world. I can even compensate for her love towards me. But she is not giving me a chance to get near to her.