19 _ Envious life

Anjali's pov

Days passed

Another day at hell , sometimes I feel like hell is much better than this and demons are kind than the great Rahul Singania. I was doing all kinds of weird jobs that he has given to me still there is no anykind of appreciation, or good word from him .

Sometimes I even have to accompany his girlfriends for shopping and to  other stupid places. All those bitches are ordering me like I am their  slave or something.

Now also something like that is happening with me.

"I need something more expensive than this " I am accompanying with my so called bosse's  new girlfriend for past 3 hours.

And this girl was acting like some shopping queen. This is tenth store we are visiting and I was following her with heavy shopping bags like her maid. To be frank she is just a show off who doesn't even have a basic class or taste for branded items. All she knows that all expensive things are good and classic. She also has a golden shopping card which was given by Rahul. Don't know how much we can shop with this  card but one thing was sure  with that card any normal girl can go mad.

" Ok I will take this " finally she selected a watch worth of more than fifty thousand. Oh my god .

" Mam I think it's too  gaudy . With that price you can get something more rich and classy look onr.  " I only give my suggestion but from her looks it was like I snatched her golden card from her.

" Hey girl, you are just an assistant so be stay in your limit. What you know about such things   From your dress and style I can say that other than Mumbai's streets you never went shopping to any other places like this ." That girl just make fun of me and scoffed at me. What she know about me ? If I were that old Anjali then I should have shown her what is actually mean fashion?

" Is it over mam ?" I asked with much politeness and all she did was giving me a poker face.

" yeah" after paying she just threw the cover towards me and I walked behind her.

Only one thing I was happy that after this day I don't want to see this monkey face of her. After working with Rahul for some days I began to understand and his dating life. He never keeps a girl more than for one week maximum two weeks. After his use he just pay them with expensive things and make them blind then abandon them like nothing. What's more interesting is that not even a single girl will come and make any problem after everything. He knows how to clear his mess very neatly.

I always wonder whether there will be a day that my boss Rahul Singania fall in love with someone for real ? I wish he would because he is really a lonely soul he needs love and I am sure he will change if he fall in love.

Who is saying this? I am the one who promised to myself never fall for anyone and there is nothing called true love in this world. So I am not in a position to judge him.

After dropping her off I went back to office with the driver. Finally I got some time to relax after constant running for shopping.

Before I loved to wear high heels but not anymore. I always thought that high heels look elegant on girls but now I realised health is also a matter. I wanted to throw away this heels somewhere but can't. There is a dress code here unless you have a special case , we can't ever ingnore our dress code and office suite with heels include in that code.

Heels are good but only for those employees who just sit on a chair and do their work but me , my case is different I am not sitting and working I am running from the moment I enter into this office till I am leaving. Suddenly my phone began to ring and ofcourse it's none other than my boss.