91 - Love or Lust

To my dear and dearest readers,

After a gap I am updating again. Sorry for the inconveniences . What happened was the technical problems from wattpad's side and I wasn't able to open my account. My chapters get deleted and I was trying to retrieve them. Now everything is fine and here is the new update 💐💐💐💐💐

Rahul's pov

I was waiting at an isolated place to receive Anjali . Karan had called me before and informed me that he caught them. All this time I was controlling my anger at its extreme because I may overreact just after seeing that bastard with Anjali. After an hour of my impatient waiting I saw Karan's SUV coming along with other security team.

It was dark around , the head lights of our cars were the only source of light. As soon car stopped Karan get out from the car and I quickly walked towards their side and opened the door. Anjali was inside with her head down. Fear was well evident on her face but more than fear it was some kind of hatred but for whom ? For what ? If it's for me then she is doing a mistake. If that hatred for seperating her from Akshit then she is gonna regret this moment.

I quickly grabbed by her hand and pulled out from the car. She was so adamant and screaming to let her go. Today I am not going to listen any of her words. I have heard her side enough and  I have already given her enough freedom not anymore. Till all problems are not sorted out she is not going to step out from my house . That's I already decided.

" Rahul you... Just leave my hands. What the hell are you doing ? " More I dragged her  she pulled back wanting not to come with me. I put her in my car and locked it. Now she can scream as much as she want. My car is sound proof and bullet proof no one is going to hear a single thing.

" Where is that jerk ? " I went to Karan's side and asked.

" In that van " he signed me towards the suv van and we together went towards the van .

I grabbed him out by  holding on his collar . There was some bruises already on his face still that jerk was smriking at me which wrecked my nerves.

" You are going to regret this , you will regret this ...." I warned him with my most serious dusky deep voice. I pushed him and raised my hands to beat him up but Karan stopped me.

" Rahul no , Anjali is watching. I will take care of him  . Don't stain your hands with this filthy blood "

" I don't want him to see anywhere near to Anjali. Don't kill him I need him for something else. He have to be bedridden for months not even able to budge from bed. " I order and Karan agreed. Giving a death glare at him I get into my car and drive off from there.

" You shameless jerk. What you are going to do with him? Don't let out your anger on Akshit. It was my idea that I wanted to leave from your side. I don't want to stay anywhere beside you . " Anjali began to beat me from back while I was driving.

" I think you have to concern about yourself before him . You are not afraid that what I am going to do with you ? " I said in a serious tone..

" If you don't stop the car then I am going to jump from the car " she threatened me.

" Try it " I replied because car was in child lock mode.

When I reached my house I dragged her into my house.

" What are you doing Rahul ? Leave me . Why you brought me here ? Drop me back at my house" she wriggled from my grip but I wasn't listening to her.

My mom came out from room after hearing all noises same goes for Rithika she  came down and watched us with her wide opened eyes. They both stood there without getting any clue.
I opened my room and throw her towards my bed. Anjali quickly  stood from the bed and began to ran outside but I held her and again throw her back into bed.