10 - unexpected job

Rahul's pov

Within minutes someone knocked on my cabin door and as I guessed it was our HR head Mr. Sharma.

"Sir why did you called me ? " He stood infront of me and asked politely.

" Who is this ?" Without any unnecessary talks I turn the system screen towards him and asked about that girl. He stared at the screenshot for a second and looked at me.

" She is one of our interviewer " he replied.

" That I know " was it a sarcasm ? I just rolled my eyes and replied.

" Tell me about her details " I blurted

He looked at his iPad and begin.

" Name Anjali , MBA after BBA from ******* University, age 23 , applied for  finance and marketing officer  " he paused and looked at me.

" Interview performance ? " I asked with a blank face while looking outside through the huge glass window of my cabin.

" Performance review is good , she got a decent CGPA and a smart girl. Chances for getting hired is more " he commented.

" But from a local university " I scoffed at him.

" Even though she took her degree from local university her performance level is high " when he sided with her somewhere I didn't like it.

" Mr Sharma , is she is your relative or something " I asked him

" No sir " He quickly responded back

" Then why are you siding with her ?. Do you want her to work with other staffs who are from renowned and prestigious universities? That's not fair for others we are showing partiality why ? Just for a mere girl " my question was reasonable.

" Then do you want me to eliminate her "

" No , since you have a good impression on her let's give her a chance but not in my financial department but as my personal assistant " a smirk automatically appeared on my face , an evil smirink.

" Sir you already have two assistants " Mr Sharma suggested.

" They are my office assistants and they are professionals with good academic background and experience . I need a personal assistant not an office assistant " I gave some stress to the word personal assistant.

" Sir I don't know whether she will agree moreover we also need approval from Sanjana " said Mr Sharma.

" *A sigh * I am the CEO of this company so my decision is the final decision. I want you to take my order personally. Do whatever you want but I need her as my personal assistant . Don't let her leave this office until she signed on our bond paper and change the bond period from 3 months to one year , especially for her . Now you can leave" I leaned back to my office chair like  Victorian style.

Before Mr Sharma leaves my cabin I called him back

" Mr Sharma remember one thing you can use any of method to appoint her as my assistant but she has to sign  the bond paper. You are only allowed to meet me after your mission is successfully completed other wise you can sign on your resignation letter . Leave , good luck " his face seems little pale but I know what kind of Crooked man he is . He is not an Idiot to resign from my office because he failed in one simple mission. I know he will do what I said

" Your bad days are started Ms. Anjali ..... Whatever" I said to my self and laughed like a maniac.

Aleena's pov

Because of my luck or due to my talent , don't know which one sided with me this time I cleared first round and now waiting outside to attend personal interview. More than 100 candidates were there during first round but after elimination it reduced to less than 20 and my name was the last announced. Interview is conducted in two rooms some are going to room 1 and some are to the second one .Mr Singania is in room one so I moved towards room 2 because I don't want to face him atleast not now and I don't want him to interview me.