11 - Journey started

Anjali's pov

I was confused, my mind was not working but I did what my heart said. When the assistant came out from his cabin and I moved towards the door without thinking for a second I quickly opened his office door . But something happened which I didn't expect.

Security alarm began to ring because I tried to invade into his cabin. Ofcourse I am the biggest fool here , how can I underestimate the great Singania office to be a mere office whom ever can just walk in and that's towards the cabin of a CEO.

Just after the alarm rang , don't know from where these much of securities ran towards me and I was encircled by them . They began to inspect me , one snatched my handbag and one was coming to hold me. I was really not in my mind and I don't know what to say ? Moreover I was bit scared.

" Who are you ? How did you enter into this floor " one security man enquired like he is going to kill me at that instant.

" Move , let me see her first " I heard another guy's sound from far.

A handsome guy , in his late twenties , approximately ! Stood infront of me with a frowned eyebrows. I gulped a lump from my throat. Suddenly his walkie talkie made a beep sound and he took it.

" Ok " thats the only thing he answered.

" Go inisde " he pulled me by holding my upper hand and literally pushed towards Mr Singania's cabin. Before opening the door he scanned his id card his id card and door opened automatically. Ohhhh so that's how it is working.

I saw a 5 feet 11 inch heightened man with a broad shoulders and well muscular body in his finely stitched suit. His back was facing me because he was in some call looking outside through the window standing little far from me. Everything that Jenni said about him passed through my mind . What kind of a man he is ? How he uses girls for his own gain ? Also how he is good as a business man. From the way he was smiling and talking through the phone I guessed that it should be a girl at the other side of phone , may be the girl with whom he is going to spend tonight.

I decided to wait until he finishes his conversation on phone. 5 minutes over , 10 minutes over, 15 minutes over at last almost half an hour i stood there like a maniquin. I gazed at his office during this time , it's really wonderful , simple yet elegant . Black, white and silver was the theme colours. It really shows his class.

" So what you want girl ? " He asked me without turning and he shoved his phone into the pants pocket. Still looking outside through the glass window.

" Sir my self Anjali , I came here to attend the interview for the post of finance manager but I was selected as ....... "

" Heyyyyyy sweet heart ,my beautiful angel " he wasn't listening to me infact he was behaving like I am invisible or something , inbetween my conversation he attended another phone call and started his lovely dovey conversation with one of his whore. He was testing my patience. What's irritating me is , he wasn't attending any important calls , every phone calls are from his whores. He has time for them , but no time to listen what I want to say.

I waited again for an hour . No he has no intention to stop. My blood boiled from head to toe. Yes this was the limit. I raged towards his side and pulled his phone from his hands and threw it towards the couch.

" What the bloody hell .... " He roared and turned towards me.

The moment I saw his face I felt like the earth stopped rotating. Like I am not a human being , I just want to be a non living thing or I want to make a huge pit on the ground hide there for my entire life. He is the same guy who I met today morning and splashed that dirty gutter water all over his body. But why he is here ? He is Mr Rahul Yash Singania , ? Really ? . Is he my new boss ?