107 - New born

Rahul's POV

" What to do I tried my best to make her understand but you know about her stubbornness. Even though she don't have much hatred for her mom like before still she doesn't want to stay with her before her dad's recovery. Even her mom and your mom together came to call her but she didn't go with them. " Jenny was inside my cabin. As Anjali's delivery date was getting near and my tension was increasing day by day .

Now a few minutes before I got an information that Tanu's mother Thaara and her brother got arrested but Tanu managed to escape from police . This made my mind out of control because what if she attacks Anjali when there is no one at home. Jennifer will be at office and Aleena already went back to US. Anjali is so stubborn and she doesn't want to go either to my house or her mother's house. She doesn't want me to get close to her otherwise I would have live with her. I can only provide security outside her house. Everything was driving me crazy.

It's going to be the time for monthly auditing and at office there was lots of work to do. Sudden merging also added bit more work load to my head.

Writer's pov

Mumbai was immersed in heavy rainfall. Most of the cities were under water.

Anjali was all alone at home and time was already 9. Jennifer informed her that she is busy with some work at office and since roads are blocked Karan will drop her at home. Rahul's security were outside her house doing their duty inside their SUV.

Suddenly power goes and it was so dark. Anjali quickly switch on the flash lights on her mobile and went to search for a candle. She lighted a candle which she got from kitchen and came to living area just to close the door . She was expecting Jenni at anything time so she didn't closed the door before but when she checked it was closed.

" Did I closed that ? " She couldn't remember so she just ignores it.

" Where did I put my phone ? .. oh yeah at kitchen " she again went to kitchen in order to take her phone.

When she was about to enter into the kitchen someone appeared in front of her all of sudden and Anjali was shocked . Before Anjali could scream that stranger covered her mouth and switch on the flash light. Anjali saw Tanu's face in that flash light.

" Hai .... " Tanu said with an evil smile on her face. She was holding a kitchen knife across Anjali's neck just inches apart.

" After long time we are meeting like this right ? To be frank I missed you so much Anjali. " Tanu looks so violent and dangerous.

" Your lover my ex lover the great Rahul Yash Singhania trapped my family. Now my mom and my only brother is in jail. They will be soon deported to US for further investigation but I managed to escape do you know why ?" Soon after asking that Tanu grabbed Anjali by holding her hair and throw her towards the couch.

" You bitch do you know why I become like this ? " Tanu get violent and began to shout at Anjali.

" It's all because of you. You destroyed my life and made it into a hell , a living hell. I am a criminal now police are searching for me everywhere but I won't get caught by them before I finish you forever. You don't deserve to live if I don't have a life . You snatched all my happiness from me " Tanu raged towards Anjali with that knife but in a nick of time Anjali rolled from the couch and fell on the floor hitting her back. She screamed loudly but her sound was not loud enough to hear from outside moreover it was raining heavily.

Tanu again raged towards Anjali with knife like a mad bull but this time also Anjali somehow tried to escape. She quickly stood from the floor and ran towards the door but before she could keep her hands on lock Tanu pulled her back by holding on hair.