93 - Pretending

Writer's pov

Anjali was back to her friends side and her friends were so worried about her.

" Where were you girl ? Do you know how much we were worried about you ? Don't even ask about Rahul he was so so mad at you and more mad at Akshit ..." Jennifer was behind Anjali explaining what happened a day before

" Don't even take his name infront of me Jenni . I somehow escaped from his house arrest. " Anjali replied so annoyingly.

" What ? House arrest ? But why ? " Jennifer asked with much surprise

" He is mad.  He is now telling me that I am his long lost childhood friend or something. I don't know what nonsense he is talking. " Anjali banged herself into bed and Aleena was already laying there.

" He can't be blamed Anjali. May be he is right. After all your childhood memories are gone forever " Aleena mumbled while sleeping beside her

" Thats true " Jennifer commented

" What's your problem Anjali ? I know he was a jerk once but now he is trying his best to court you. I think he is genuine" said Aleena.

" I know that and I don't have any problem with him as Rahul Yash Singhania or as my childhood friend but I am mad at him for using me for his needs. Do you know why I am not forgiving him ? Because there is something he never said to me " Anjali said with tears

" What I love you  ? " Jennifer asked with a sarcastic smile

" Nope ... Something more important than that. Something I needed from him to forgive him , to forgive myself . But he is not ......." Anjali turned to other side and hugged Aleena tightly.

" Leave my problem to a side what about you Aleena ? What are your plans ? What you decided ? " Asked Anjali.

" I decided something which I will do after the case with Rajveer. " Aleena replied

" Rajveer is a nice guy and I know you like his kids too. Jennifer and me  saw that how much he was trying to stop you from leaving  his side but you...... If it's about Alex then don't worry I have planned something to trap him. I was planned this before but couldn't implement because of my situation now there won't be a delay . I want you to be happy Aleena " Anjali was still hugging to Aleena.

" No , you don't have to get involve with him this is my problem and I know what to do . About Rajveer there is nothing like you guys are thinking ...."

" Don't lie Aleen..." Jennifer interrupted

" Your words can lie but your face is showing something else. Something somewhere you were also began to like Rajveer right ? Without your knowledge you started liking him Aleena.. I know you better than anyone else " Anjali wake from the bed and yelled at Aleena.

" No , no no no . It's a lie it's a huge lie. I don't like anyone other than Aadarsh . I will never love anyone other than Aadarsh " Aleena began to shout at Anjali.

" What you are showing is not love Aleena it's guilt.  A huge guilt you developed inside your heart . You are blaming yourself for his death. " Aleena  walk out from room but Anjali didn't stop

" You can't run away from reality Aleena. This is true that you like Rajveer but you are feeling guilty for liking someone after what happened to Aadarsh. Aleen my sweet heart listen to me girl Aadarsh is a closed chapter for you he is not going to come back even if you decided to spend your life like a ghost. Think practically, hear what you heart is saying not your mind and move on. If it's Rajveer then that's a good choice . " Anjali tried her best to make Aleena understand.