115 - Doubts

Writer's pov

A week passed . Everyone's life is back to normal. Aleena began to start working at Singhania groups in her old post itself. Rahul and Rajveer was busy with their own works. Both were running without any sense due to hectic works.

" If you can't do your works properly then submit your resignation letter and go out. I can find hundreds of hard working employees for me not lazy heads like you " Rajveer was shouting at everyone for not up to date with their works.

" And you Aleena . What the hell is this ? I asked you to submit the elevation of this apartment not the plan of a pig sty. Elementary kids can draw much better than this. Take this shit away from my sight before I tear it off. Good for nothing " he threw the drawing sheet towards her and walked into his cabin stomping his foot. Aleena looked at others who were watching everything silently.

Time went so fast and now it's lunch break. Rajveer wasn't even bothered about anything now only about works. Aleena was also working on her drawing repeatedly without having lunch. Jennifer came there many times to have lunch together but Aleena couldn't go with her. She somehow completed the drawing and again went to submit it.

Rajveer was closely looking at the drawing and he marked with red  on drawing sheet wherever his eyes caught.

" Aleena you do one thing. If you can't work properly then you don't have to come here from tomorrow onwards. Take them right now and leave. " He
Shouted at her and Aleena quickly wrapped up the drawing sheet.

" Tomorrow morning before ten I need this drawing after all corrections. After ten not even a second I don't need this drawing and also you inside my office this is final warning from your boss. Got it  ? " He stood from the chair and yelled at her.

" Yes sir " she replied panickly and ran towards her desk.

Evening Aleena went back to home early than Rajveer. Rajveer came only at time of dinner. He ran his eyes  around the dining room to see Aleena but she was no where .

" Mom where is Aleena. ? " He enquired

" In your room where else ? She had her dinner earlier she told me that she has lots of works to do for tomorrow . So I allowed her to do what she wants " his mom replied.

After having dinner he climbed the stairs and visited his kids room first. They were sound asleep so he didn't disturbed them went straight to his room. Aleena was busy with her drawing and she doesn't even take a look at Rajveer when he entered into the room. Coming out from closet after a warm shower and changing to his t shirt and track pants he laid on bed looking at Aleena for some time. No there wasn't any response from her.

" Aleena ... " He called her

" I am busy . If you are sleepy then go ahead. I will come only after finishing this " she replied seriously without even looking at her.

Rajveer didn't say anything instead he took his phone and went through his social medias in order to kill some time . Time was already past twelve still Aleena didn't even budge from her place. His patience hits on it's top and Rajveer stood from the bed.

" Enough is enough. Come and sleep with me " he held her hands pulled Aleena.

"Rajveer stop behaving like a child. I told you without completing my work I won't budge " she replied.

" Ok then let me see , " Rajveer stood behind her and looked at her drawing.

" See this , you calculated this elevation readings wrongly and thats what I was indicating from morning which you never gave any attention. Such a silly mistake and you were not even looking at that. Where was your mind all the time ?" he pinched on her waist playfully