37 - Approval

Rahul's pov

We were back to my condo after meeting with my mom .

" So How's is my mom? Now you are not afraid of her anymore ? " I asked playfully.

" Yeah you were right Rahul  she is so sweet and humble  Rithika also " Anjali replied.

" Rahul " she called me humbly

" Hmmm"

" Geethanjali Raheja .. how " I knew it she would ask me about that.

" I know everything about you baby." Said me.

" Rahul " she again called me

" Hmmm "

" Why you  love me? " Anjali become so serious all of sudden.

" Baby what kind of question is that ? "  I wasn't ready to answer that question because why you love someone how can we answer to that question.

" You didn't started to like me because I am Rajveer Raheja's daughter ? " She was tensed and her sound was shaking.

" Baby  I began to like you because who your are . The one and only Geethanjali Raheja who is caring, loving , kind and smart . That Anjali Raheja whom I know from a long time. " I replied.

" If we haven't met at that party  or we could have met at any road side does your feelings will be same as like now ? "  from where to where she is taking the matter.

" Anjali baby what happened to you  ? Why are you like this suddenly ? . Why should I meet you at road side . I told you I began to like you , love you because I know who you are.
Ok then for your relief  I will tell you a truth . Anjali this is not my first time I am seeing you . I mean it wasn't at party I am seeing you  years back I have already met you and there is no chance that you remember me but I remember everything like crystal clear.  " Said me.

" You already met Anjali I mean me . When ? Where ? How ? " She was so panicked and asking so many questions at a time.

" That's all old matters why you are bothered about that ? My mom was the main problem but it's solved before she put some conditions infront of me like  whoever girl I marry  she has to be from a good family. Money or background are not a problem but she should have a reputed family . When it comes to these kind of matters our family is bit orthodox. Even Rajveer he married someone according to his will but just after two years they got divorced and do you know what all commotions we faced back then. But Anjali you don't have to think about anything just be like this thats enough for me "  I could understand but why she is so insecure about these matters. Did she think that I am courting her because of her background. But I told her it's not like that .
After dropping her I went back to my home.

............

" So tell me do you like her or not  ? " Mom , Rithika and me were having dinner and this is the perfect time to ask her decision.

" It's your selection there is no space for my opinion " she said .

" Mom what happened?  you didn't like her ? When she was a child you  always doted on her and mocked me that one day you will marry off her to me " I said with a pouted lips.

" Rahul, ok to be frank I am not that much impressed with her. I mean she is good but something was off . That cute little Anjali which I know she wasn't there in her. When you said that she is my old Anjali I was really surprised because she was like what I have imagined by all these years " said my mom.

" Of course she will change. That cute little Anjali of yours were only 7 or 8 year's old. Now she is grown up already and now  she is 23 years old a smart matured girl. Then why didn't you said anything when she was here . You were so good with her even let her enter into your own territory kitchen . You never allowed Rithika to mess with your kitchen then why her ?  . " Said me .