50 - Pretending

Rajveer's pov

It's going to be an hour that I am continuously staring at Aleena. I was shocked really shocked when I heard about her certificates are fake I mean why ? What's the reason for her to do such thing. Aleena was standing infront of me with her heads down I know she is guilty for what she had done.

" Aleena " after a sigh I called her

" Sir I am really sorry for what I did but " she stopped there where I really wanted to hear.

" You should have many reasons behind it but for us that reasons are nothing.  Here you are at fault Aleena. But I wanted to give you a chance , a final chance . I am not going to fire you " I don't want to fire her .

" Sir " she looked at me surprised

" It's not because I have any partiality it's only because you have some talent in you. I really liked your works and it's been so many years I got someone who has ideas which goes with my concept and your ideas are fresh . I don't want to loose such a talent just because of this certificates . You indeed know what is architecture but only doubt is why you faked the certificates. Whatever reason it is keep it with yourself and be good at your work " that was my reason for not to fire her. As an employee she is  good far far better than the employees here you with high degree.

" Thank you thank you so much sir " she was so happy that she may cry at any moment.

"But I can't leave this matter just like that . If I leave this then others will complain so there will a salary cut for you. 35 percent of salary will be deduced from your current salary for a year " said me

" 35 percent ? That's ..... No it's ok . "

" But sir what about Jennifer? She doesn't have any involvement in this. Please let her back to ... "

" Sorry Aleena . Rahul fired her I can't do anything about that . You can go back to your desk"  I looked  to my laptop and said.

" Sir please I begging you " I always hate when girls act pity infront of me but Aleena she  looked so pity and she wanted to help her friend.

" Ok let me talk to Rahul. Now go back to your desk " she left my cabin with a sad face and I looked at her until my cabin's door closed.

.........................

" Rahul please atleast for this time please forgive her . She should have done it because of her friends and you know that  Aleena, Anjali and Jennifer they are thick friends. " I tried to make him forgive Jennifer and take her back but he doesn't seems convinced.

" A mistake is always a mistake even if you have hundreds of reasons to defend themselves " he argued with me  again and again.

" Then why didn't you fire Anjali ? " I asked.

" Then let me ask why didn't you fire Aleena " he replied back.

" I need Aleena , actually it's not me our company needs her . Do you know the current project of Raheja's that we are working . You won't believe Rahul the whole concepts was her idea to be frank I was shocked  when she presented it . In such an young age without experience she is not a joke when it comes to her work forget about the degree and all. My designing department need her so as you need her that's why I didn't fire her. " I explained my reason for not firing Aleena.

" Anjali is not a special case here like Aleena but ...... " Rahul stopped for a second and looked at Karan.

" Tell me Karan do you want me to take Jennifer back " Karan looked at him with a puzzled face.