89 - Manipulating

Writer's pov

" I can't allow this to continue.  Rahul has become a headache for me. When he is beside Anjali I can't do anything . This merging was already become a huge blow on me. That old man kept everything secretly and attacked on right time without anyone's knowledge.  I didn't even have much expectations from Rajeev Raheja but Anjali she is my ace card .  She is the only one who can give back Raheja groups from those Singhania's "

Akshit and Varun were discussing evil plans against Singhania's to retrieve Raheja groups. Today after what happened to Varun at Singhania's office they were discussing how to implement their plans because Singhania's are something which they can't underestimate. Money wise and powerful wise they are far ahead of anyone.

" But do you think that Anjali will go against her dad's wish? Atleast not when he is at this stage " varun replied.

" But if that old man wakes up from bed then nothing can happen.   I just want to manipulate Anjali and I know only mind games and sympathy will  work on her but that Rahul is the only problem. " A fire of power and obsession of captivity were burning inside Akshit's eyes.

" Varun do you know how much I am obsessed with this Raheja groups ?  Each and everyday when I worked there I always dreamt about sitting on Raheja groups directors chair with all luxury, name and fame. I never worked for that old  mad or Anjali I worked hard for Raheja groups the empire which I made with my dreams. Everything was going well but that girl Tanuja,  don't know how I even fell in her trap. I was the fool who shake my hands with such loosers and lost everything.  If and only if I have supported Anjali instead of that witch then by this time Raheja groups will be in my hands along with Anjali. Now everything is ruined " he threw the drink glass which was in his hands into the floor in frustration.

" But what if Anjali wouldn't move like we wanted ? Rahul definitely have an eye on her so he will protect her as much as he can " said Varun

" Just to provoke Anjali against Rahul and make her come with me. I want to hide Anjali from everyone until I get what I want. Tanu and her family they are already ruined. I just need a minute to publish their scam reports then they will be behinds bars for life time. With Anjali on my side I will get Raheja groups ."

" But what  about her Mr Raheja ? " Varun doubted

" He ...  He will go to where he came.  A machine failure or another heart failure he will be gone forever. Then left is  Rahul,  why should I care about him if I get what I want. " He smriked at Varun after tellingly him all his plans.

........................

Akshit came to meet with Anjali and he was trying hard to provoke her against Rahul.

" Anjali you don't have any idea about Rahul . He is so dangerous like all his care and support for you are just a play. He is a wolf under sheepskin " Akshit and Anjali were in a coffee shop .

" But still he is really helpful for me. Forget about what he did to me  but now whatever he is doing I think he is sincere about it and really he cared about Raheja groups. " Anjali was really in a dilemma  and she was thinking about whom to believe Rahul or Akshit ?

" Anjali how can you be so fool girl ? Can't you see what he is trying to do infront of you. ? He is a ploy builder he is manipulating you and wanted your dad's Raheja groups for his own. This merging drama is all his plan. Okay you believe him one day when he take everything what uncle made then don't sit and cry . " Akshit was trying his maximum to manipulate Anjali.

" What do you mean ? It's just a merging which will be good for us . I know dad he won't take any steps abruptly and Rahul I know him he may not have a good character but in business he is a king, and I have to admit that" Anjali replied.