62 - Surprise

Aleena's pov

" What ? He suspended you ? Without any solid proof he accused you as a spy? Woww that man is really ? " Me and Jennifer was so surprised to hear as well as mad after hearing what happened with Anjali at meeting hall. I  couldn't get any word to curse that jerk Rahul. Why ? Why he is making her suffer ? She didn't do anything against him even after that jerk broke her heart.

" I think comparing Rahul with Akshit , Akshit is far better than Rahul. " Said Jennifer.

" Both are just assholes. " I yelled.

" I don't know what to do ? I didn't do anything . This is hurting me so much Aleen. It's better that I should have stayed at US . Why I need to hear all blame from these strangers " Anjali hugged me tightly and cried.

"If you had stayed there , by this time we could have get a chance to attend your funeral along with your dad " said Jennifer.

"Jenni stop it . We need to find a solution for this . " I yelled at Jenni and began  to think a solution for this.

" Jenni ,  You are the best solution for this. When you worked at Raheja groups your main hobby was doing detective jobs for  Anjali . Help her now with that talent in you. Investigation should be done by Karan . Arjun is already in our side and  Since it's you Karan will allow you to involve " I suggested.
After thinking for some minutes she agreed. I trust Jennifer with these works  she is so good at such tasks.

I went back to rajveer's house. I was mad at Rahul as well as Rajveer . Both the brothers are same. But I tried to act good so that I can have a good talk with him about Anjali. Last time also once I acted pity he talked with Rahul to take back Jennifer. Even though he seems tough deep inside he is so delicate and soft.

He was at study room when I reached home. I saw him completely immersed in a book. Even after calling him many times he doesn't looked at me just a humming sound. I talked about Anjali's matter but all he said was.

" That's Rahul's decision I can't do anything with that also whatever happened, that happened in his department so designing team don't have to involve in it " he looked so serious like he can eat me at any time.
But again I tried to be bit playful and make him have a talk about Anjali to Rahul.

" Aleena don't disturb me " he suddenly shouted at me keeping the book on table which made a thud sound and I was startled even flinched from my seat. I felt little embarrassed and awkward at that time.

" Can't you see  I am at study area and that means I need some privacy. I need to sit alone. You are disturbing me now. I always wanted to warn you that you are  crossing your limits Aleena. Be in your limits. " He began to yell at me for no reason.

" But what did I do ....?why are you..." I stood there fully confused.

" Don't make me mad. Just leave me alone. About Anjali's case if she is innocent Karan will prove that you don't have make me talk with Rahul. What do you think? I will have a talk with Rahul and let this matter go like Jennifer's case ? Each and every day you are becoming a headache for me . " Why he is not stopping? and why I am not saying anything ?

" Don't try to interfere in my personal matters just because of your title as my wife. This is already agreed by you while we signed the agreement. You also has that same condition and till now I never breaks it but you...." He was pointing his fingers at me and I stood there like a statute.

" Your duty is to look my kids not to.... If you have any kind wrong idea then drop it here at this moment itself. If it's nothing related to kids or our case you don't have to talk to me .  You are just a stranger for me nothing else , only a contract marriage wife . Now leave " I wanted to cry but I hold myself back . I left the study room with silence and a dark face. I saw Divya standing outside the study room . She should have listened to our conversation. I didn't mind her and tried to walk