103 - Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Hai hai hai my Lovely readers,

Finally my exams are over and I am sorry for not updating. Since my exams are over I will little busy from now on and about stories all complicated things are going to end and after ten more chapters it will end 😊😊😊😊

Rajveer's POV

" This date , just like how much this is  special for you like that this date is very special for me. Divya and me got legally divorced at this date. Actually Rahul and me were at US for some business matters during that time. At night when I was standing beside Beaver bridge immersed in deep thoughts I saw a girl coming towards there. She stood there for some time and all of sudden she jumped into the water from bridge. It was so dark and I couldn't see that girl's face and I was so panicked . Without wasting much time  I jumped into the water and with much difficulty I saved that girl. In a hurry I took her to nearby hospital and they took that girl to emergency ICU. While I was nervously waiting outside a nurse came to my side and handed this ring to me because I was your gaurdian and personal belongings are handle to gaurdians. I was busy and Rahul was constantly calling me for hours so I decided to go back by giving my address but in a hurry I forgot to give this ring. So ......now you may know who was that girl and how this ring came into my hand. " I can't even believe that how destiny plays it's game. I was the one who saved this girl from dying and now I want her her to be mine for keeping me alive.

" So we already met before " Aleena said with a smile.

" Yes.  Aleena I want you to be mine but you want to go back. Just tell me is there anything that I can do so that you will stay by my side forever ? " Even after getting a no for many times I don't want to give up . Like that much I love her.

" I don't know ....... Don't make it difficult for me Rajveer . I always respected you let that respect stay like that forever.... " Again a rejection and she went out.

Finally I decided to give up on her. We are not meant for each other.

" Goodbye Ms Aleena Maria John Paul if there is another life for us then we will meet again " I mumbled to myself.

..............

Rahul's POV

I was not feeling well for back two days. I didn't even go office too. I was feeling so weak and sick after whatever Anjali told me that day.

" Till when you are planning to stay inside your room like this ? " Rajveer was scolding me for my this attitude.

" I am the one who is going back and forth with all files. I asked him whether he wants to visit any doctor but he don't want. Then what can I do ? " Said Karan.

" I think our condition is similar Rahul. We both were happy with our own lives but suddenly two girls came into our life all the way from America and turned everything upside down. Now we both are running behind them but they don't want us . What kind play is this ? " Rajveer smiled sarcastically.

" You are right . Now they will go back and we will be here sitting like two jokers. But I think if you insist more Aleena will change her mind " I am not seeing my future with Anjali at least someone have to be happy.

" No Rahul everything is over I decided . There is nothing left between us. It's really funny when I think back. You remember , months back when we went to US I got involved with a suicide case "

" Yeah I remember , why you are putting that into this? "I asked confusingly.

" That girl was Aleena " said Rajveer and I couldn't believe him.