70 - Baby's father

Writer's pov

" Yeah Rahul  Akshit and me came this time . Dad is busy with something and he wants you guys talk with Akshit and me " said Tanuja who came to Mumbai with Akshit inorder to talk about their new project. After talking with Rahul she turned towards Akshit.

" Akshit don't try to be over smart when we are at Singhania's office. Whatever it is its over between us" Tanuja warned Akshit before getting into the car.

" I am not going to be over smart because I don't have any business amwith you anymore . Then that Rahul why should I concern about him and why should I stop him from marrying a disaster like you ? " Akshit replied back.

" Akshit mind your...." Tanu  pointed her finger at him.

" Cool down baby, Actually do you know what made me fell for you even though Anjali was with me ? It's not because of so called love I felt towards you the truth is you made me fell onto your trap by taking advantage of my situation. You were well aware that in those four years of Anjali and me she never let me try get intimate or  not even a kiss. Yes ofcourse I was so mad at her for that but you found that weakness of mine and gave me everything that I wanted and I was satisfied. In a Love physical contact is something really important but Anjali didn't give me what I wanted. One thing I am so happy that Rahul is going to get what I already used. So I have no regrets. I want to see his face after he gets to know about the real Anjali " Akshit smriked at Tanu and get into the car.

Meeting was held at Singhania's  conference hall and as expected Akshit felt as a third wheel among a couple. Inorder to get a break he went out from the conference hall and take a walk around Singhania office.

Anjali wasn't aware about today's  meeting with Raheja's because now a days he won't give her much work or any tensions related to job. Her main job is coming to office and eat something and doing some paper works . Rahul won't even allow her to use desktop and phone for a long time.

Anjali was coming towards conference hall inorder to give him some files and at that same time Akshit was walking around there . They met !.

Akshit couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Anjali at Singhania's office but more than a shock Akshit was so happy to see her because he finally found Anjali. But Anjali was shocked and stood there freezed without able to move a bit.

" Anjali..." He called her took a step forward but Anjali took two steps backward. But nothing was going to stop him from showing his happiness he quickly went to her side and hugged her tightly.

" Do you how much I missed you baby ? I was searching for you like a mad dog ." He couldn't control his tears and Anjali don't know what to do ?

" Akshit leave me " said Anjali and she forcefully pushed him to a side.

" Anjali what are you doing here ? How you..... " He wanted to ask her many things but don't know how to start ? or where to start ?

" I will just come now " she raised the files and began to walk towards the conference hall but Akshit suddenly hold her back and dragged towards a corner.

" Akshit what the hell are you doing ? " She wriggled from his grip.

" Don't go there . Tanu is inside with Rahul " he said and Anjali become calm.

" Tell me Anjali how you ended up here? " He hold on her both shoulders and asked.  But Anjali didn't say anything.

" Anjali ..... Baby I know I did wrong but I am repenting for each and every mistake I have done to you. I shouldn't have cheated on you I am sorry for everything. If you want you can beat me , come beat me , beat me Anjali " Akshit was like he loosed his control and he began to beat himself infront of Anjali to forgive him .