94 - A complete maniac

Writer's POV

          Jennifer reached at office as soon as possible and she ran straight towards designing department.  After searching through out the department Jenni couldn't find Aleena anywhere.

" Ria.. have you seen Aleena somewhere ? " On way back Jennifer meet with Aleen's team member and enquired.

" Aleena is at conference room . She is giving  presentation for Rajveer sir and Rahul sir " Ria replied

" What ? Presentation already started ? " Jennifer asked with a shock.

" Yeah , since the originals have to submit today Rajveer sir asked her to present everything "  Ria replied

" Ok thanks " Jennifer quickly ran towards the designing department's conference hall. When Jennifer was about to enter into the hall Karan came out from there.

" Jennifer.... Hai .." Karan was so shy and smiling at her like an idiot.

" Hai, inside presentation is not started yet right ? " Jenni enquired with a panicked voice and was peeking through the door.

" It's about to start . I think Rajveer and Rahul is in a discussion about something. " Karan replied. When Jennifer tried to enter Karan stopped her.

" No no no, don't go inside. No one is allowed inside" Karan blocked her with his body

" It's an urgent matter I need to talk with Aleena right now. Please Karan let me go inside " Jennifer begged.

" Sorry jenni .... " He looked at her with a sorry face. Meanwhile Anjali called on Jenni's phone

" Jenni , what happened ? Where are you now ? I am already at office." Asked Anjali

" I am screwed . Aleen is at designing department's conference hall . They are going to start meeting and no one is allowed inside " Jennifer replied after moving bit away from Karan.

" Ok I will come there now " Anjali cut the call and strides fastly with her baby bump.

........

" Karan this is really important " even after insisting for so many times Karan doesn't allowed them to enter. But Anjali barged into the conference hall while Jenni was pleading with him.

" What the ?.... " Rahul got angry when he saw someone suddenly opened the door. But Rahul was so shocked to see Anjali there.
Anjali sighed after getting know that presentation isn't started yet.  But she stood there freezed without knowing what to say ? Meanwhile Jennifer also entered. Aleena was looking at her laptop while the other two girls were making all these chaos.

" What are you both doing here ? Karan.." Rahul shouted Karan's name and he quickly came inside.

" I told you..... "

" I tried to stop them but they wanted to meet Aleena suddenly " said Karan

" Why ? " Rajveer enquired.

" I need that pen drive  "
" I need that pen drive "
Both Anjali and Jennifer replied at same time.

" Why all of sudden ? " Rahul knitted his eyebrows and asked.

" Here " Aleena pulled the drive from slot and passed it to Jenni.

" Ok , I am really sorry sir  Carry-on with the meeting " Jenni said with an embarrassing smile and soon ran  outside.

"  ok then ...." Anjali also ran from there. Both Rajveer and Rahul looked at each other without getting any clue what happened there ?

"Hoo, now I am breathing Anjali . What if Aleena would have watched the video ? "Jenni said with a fear on her face