83 - The truth

Rahul's pov

Anjali didn't utter a word even after insisted for several times. She was just crying and her so called step mother was consoling her. Mr Raheja was so impatient to see his daughter who he is claiming that it's my assistant Anjali. Inorder to put an end to all these sudden explotions I took him to Jennifer's house . Since it was a holiday they both should be at home. Aunty Geetha also accompanied me along with Rajeev uncle. I saw his car following my car where his bodyguards were just behind his car. What's going to happen ? I don't know. Why everything went upside down like a rollercoaster ride ? This assistant Anjali is really a suspicious girl. If she is the real Anjali Raheja like uncle said then why she came to my office and joined as my assistant?
Uncle is claiming that assistant Anjali is his real daughter then that can't be a lie. Why should a father lie about his own daughter?

My car stopped infront of their house and  that all other cars which was behind me also stopped there one after another. With all curiousity and doubts aunty and me stood infront of their house door and ranged the calling bell. Jennifer was the one who opened the door and we entered before getting an invitation from her. Anjali was laying on couch Watching TV, so relaxed . She raised her head bit  inorder to look at who are the unexpectedly visitors? She was indeed surprised to see me and Geeta aunty in their house but when Rajeev uncle entered after us she was really shocked.

" Dad ..." That's what first thing that came from her mouth after seeing him. Now everything is confirmed she is the real Geetanjali Raheja, my childhood friend Anjali , my first love Anjali and the first girl who I made pregnant who is  now going to become a mother of my baby .

She quickly wake up from the couch and  stood infront of us but even in that situation my eyes first caught on her small baby bump. While she is in office it will be rarely visible but now it is visible very well because she was wearing a body hugging top.

" You have many things to explain Anjali but before that be a good girl and get into my  car.  We are leaving for US in very next flight " said Mr Raheja and he wasn't just using those words casually on his daughter ,  instead he was ordering to her. Don't know what is their problem but he seems really pissed off and Anjali's face was pale which showed all fear. Jennifer was standing behinds Anjali with her head down.

" Dad ..... I won't " somehow she said that .

" Anjali before I drag you out from this house be a good girl and get into my car right now " he roared at her. Both Anjali and Jennifer flinched from where they were standing.

" You failed me Anjali , you really failed me . Did I made  any mistakes in raising you ? Wasn't I a good father for you ? Didn't I fullfill all your wishes ?  " He showerd her with many questions and Anjali was silent. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

" Dad I know I did a mistake but my situation was something like that. If I .... " She began to talk but sound wasn't enough to hear for everyone.

" Mistake ? Your situation ? Like what ? Situations that you created to meet this women " uncle shouted at Anjali and pointed his finger towards aunty.

" What does my problems have to do with this women ? Who is she ? "  Anjali stood there with her furrowed eyebrows.

" Anjali .... " Aunty put a step forward to touch Anjali for once but Anjali took a step back

" Stay away from me . I don't want to see this women's face. Get out from my house " Anjali screamed at aunty. So Anjali don't remember aunty in real then no wonder she doesn't have any memories of her childhood with me.

" Don't say like that my princess. I .... I am your mother dear " With much difficulty but at the same time with much pain and happiness aunty said those words inbetween her tears.