21 Affection

Rahul's pov

My mom don't like to celebrate her birthday because years back , on her birthday she got to know about my dad's affair and about his illegitimate son. She was broken and even locked herself inside a room for a whole day. Rithika and me were outside the room crying and calling her but she doesn't respond which gives us more fear. But thank god somehow she went through everything didn't do anything stupid.

After that day we have only seen them fighting all day and night. But I wanted to celebrate her birthday because she is a woman who deserves all happiness in this world. If she would have give up on her life and us then there won't be this Singania empire.

Actually this jewellery is my mom's which was given by my grandmother for mom because this is one of our heirloom. My so called dad took this from her gave it to that slut with much difficulty I got this back from them . I can buy tonnes of jewellery for my mom but that can't replace this valuable one . That's why I decided to gift the jewellery but later changed my mind because it will only hurt my mom more . If my mom have seen this when Anjali was here then I really don't know how she will react i don't want to loose such a happy day because of that stupid girl.

Our family and friends were already arrived at birthday party. My mom was talking with my aunt and Geetha aunty. Rajveer , my uncle , Karan and me were having drinks while Rohit and Rithika was with Vihaan and Ahana.

Sanjana came with the birthday cake. Party went well as planned . Mom looked really happy and that's enough for me.

" Radhika aunty , what Rahul gave you as your birthday gift " Sanjana was sitting beside my mom .

" Nothing " my mom replied with a smile. Everyone got surprised with her reply.

" Ok don't worry I am giving my gift now. I am giving you a wish card. You can wish anything to me except my marriage " everyone laughed at my gift were my mom made a sad face.

"Ok I won't bother my son with marriage . You can marry anyone when you wish but before my death. " She said.

" Mom please "..

" Change the topic quickly other wise my mom will start to talk about my marriage " Rajveer wisperd to me .

" So my wish is , Tomorrow you are free I want to go for shopping with my son. That's my wish " she replied.

" Ok wish granted " I said.

" Then I also want to go for shopping with my son " Gayatri aunty said looking at Rajveer and Rajveer began to give me killer looks.

" Then we will go together . Aunty and I will also join with you. It will be fun right Rahul " Sanjana said with an excitement.

Shopping is the most boring thing I ever seen and experienced in my life and that's with a group of ladies this will kill me.

Anjali's pov

I didn't slept for whole night thinking about yesterday's incident. Tossing on bed from one side to other. Finally I made my mind to ask for an apology from that bitch Sanjana Arora and I don't have much time. I took my phone and dialled her number after trying for many times she finally picked my call.

"Sanjana mam it's me Assistant Anjali. " Said me

" What is it? " ohhh that arrogance in her voice I wanted to pull out her tongue.

" I am really sorry for yesterday's incident mam . I know I went overboard but I am really guilty for what I have done. Please forgive me for my mistake" I said with maximum politeness.