42 - Trapped

Aleena's pov

My mother in law she took me to the kitchen and introduced me to all the maids.

" Children now a days may not believe in our old culture but this family still follows them . According to your custom there won't be such things but here the new bride have to make something for family members that's the ritual.  You are now become Singania's daughter in law you have to follow everything according to us. " I have only heard about evil mother in law's from Jennifer when she describes about Indian drama but today I watching it live.

" But today I am going to spare you because tomorrow there will be some family members coming here and you have to make something for them. It will be good if it's something sweet " she said and  I gulped a lump from my throat thinking about what to make  I don't even know how to cook.

" I want my kitchen to be neat and clean everytime. Maids are there but still later I will handle complete responsibility to you so start to prepare for that " wait a minute ? She doesn't know that I am here for contract basis ? Is she thinking that I am his permanent wife ? Let it be like that I don't know what Rajveer have told to them ?

I took a complete meal and time was already 3 at noon. One of the maid showed me the whole house and now I know about almost every places.

After sometime Rajveer came to house with his kids may be he went to pick them up  How sweet. I think he loves his kids alot and kids also love him back when I met them at shopping mall they were so obedient to Rajveer.

One of the maid collected their bag and Rajveer came towards my side . My in laws were already sitting on couch and the kids ran towards them and passed a hug for both.

" Vihan , Ahana I want to introduce someone to you " he said. Something was odd with his sound I mean he was talking with them as  same tone which he uses on his employees. Usually when daddies talk to their kids it should be in   soft sweet sound my daddy still pampers me like that .

Kids strides down from the couch and stood infront of me with a smile may be they remember me. I also smiled at them.

" Meet her , she is Aleena my new wife your new mom "  what the hell ? What kind of introducing was that ? I looked at Rajveer with an impossible look and then looked at kids. The smile line which appeared on their face vanished and  now they are staring at me. I don't know if I want to smile or not .

" We won't allow it. She is not our mother " Ahana shouted with her sweet sound.

" She is not good she is bad really really bad like witch " vihan shouted with his all energy.

I was speechless , what Ahana said didn't affect me but what vihan said it hits somewhere near to my heart. He said I am abad and I am like a witch. From the starting itself it is not going smoothly.

" Ahana , vihan don't say like that . Even if you don't allow she is your mother from today and she is going to stay with you. So behave yourself and be good to her " Rajveer warned his kids who were standing infront of me with any moment falling tears.

Rajeev looked at me and eye signed to say something to convince them. How ? I can't deal with kids I don't even know how to talk to them. I sat down on my knees and hold both of their cheeks to feel an attachment.

" I am not bad kids. I just want to be your mother so that...." Ahana pushed my hands from her face and vihan pushed me with his small hands but i fell to the floor.

" You are not good , we don't want you . We want our real mother " Ahana shouted and holds her brother's hand then ran towards their room. Rajveer was about to say something but his dad stopped him.