71 - My wife

Sorry reader's for sudden disappearing
Actually it's heavy rainfall here and most of the time there won't be power and WiFi. Try to understand . 😶😶😶Hope you will !
Enjoy the chapter........

Writer's pov

" I don't need a divorce and I am not going to set you free that much easier Divya " a man in his late thirties was shouting at Divya.

" Kabir why can't you leave me alone. I don't want to stay with you and you are nothing but a burden for me. It was my mistake that I believed you and married you but I was wrong . You never gave me my happiness which I wanted instead you lost everything  .  Kabir I am begging you Just get lost from my life " Divya shouted back at him annoyingly and that man was her husband from seconds marriage.

" What ? I lost everything  because you witch . If you hadn't introduced me to that your so called client I shouldn't have fell for his tricks. He took everything that I made and bring me on road. Now you want to leave me because I am a penniless man. Then what about our child you want me to take responsibility of it all alone at this condition " that man screamed back at Divya.

" I don't care, I didn't came to you with that child . It's your child so you have to take the responsibility. Kabir don't be so stubborn just sign those divorce papers.  I am not even claiming for any money consider that as my charity. Otherwise I know how to get a divorce which can even make you end up behind bars. With no one beside your side you want to go to jail when your child is all alone ." She asked looking at his eyes with a smrik.

" What I need,  you can't give me but I know how to get it. Don't worry once I get it I won't forget about you . I will pay back each and every penny you loose because of me. " Said Divya and she threw the divorce papers right infront of his face .

" Sign them as soon as possible " saying that much she left from there.

When Divya came back to Rajveer's house first thing she saw was Gayatri and Aleena together sitting on couch where Rohit was watching them.They are looking at some jewelleries which kept infront of them.

" What's all with this Jewelleries and all maa " Divya also joined with them which doesn't liked by Gayatri. Soon Rajveer also came back from office at that time.

" What the ...? Aleena I told you to take rest then how come you are here ? Mom why you let her move ? " He yelled at Aleena as well as his mom.

" Don't shout . She is fine and doctor said that she can start walking slowly. Now she has only belt on her spine which have to use some more weeks. Rest of things are very well. " Said his mom.

" When did you visit the doctor ? " He looked at them all puzzled

" Bhayya today was bhaabi's appointment with doctor and you forgot. " Said Rohit.

" Aleena you should have told me " Rajveer looked so upset that he forgot about her appointment.

" She told me you are busy with some new project at office and she doesn't wanted to disturb you. So me and Rohit took her now your wife is safe and sound. " Said his mom. Divya was getting so irritated after seeing all this lovely dovey conversations.

" Aleena try to wear all this whenever you get time. These are our traditional jewelleries which is now yours " Gayatri said with a smile

" What ? Maa you are giving all this to her ? " Divya reacted soon after she heard what Gayatri said.

" Yeah, you don't have to involve in our family matters. Rajveer today your daadhi and daadhu were here and they gave this to Aleen as gift " Gayatri showed them to Rajveer and he just smiled at his mother.