87 - She needs to die!

Hai my lovely reader's

Sorry for the late update. Actually I told this already here climate is really bad and now it's flood. So it's difficult for me to make a  chapter. Hope you will understand.😶😶😶

Tanuja's pov

" How comes everything turned out like this ? Why she again came into my life " I was mad , that Anjali made me a mad girl. That bitch snatched everything from me again. I threw everything I saw.

" Tanu what are you doing ? Get hold on yourself girl . You are behaving like everything is over. " My mom came to my side and tried to calm me down.

" Listen to mom first Tanu. Since that man is in hospital without wasting time he have to finish Anjali. We reached here how can we break the pot now?  " said my brother.

We were staying at a hotel in Mumbai. At first we decided to go back to US but if we are away from our enemies how will we  get to know about their moves? Moreover I want Rahul. How can he just avoid me because I am not his Anjali. I am his Anjali , he was with me all these months and in a nick of time he is  avoiding me like a plaque.

" Mom do something about Anjali. I don't like her , I hate her , I don't want to see her anywhere near to Rahul. Rahul is mine , he is only mine. How can she  snatch him away from me . If she is getting revenge for snatching Akshit from her I am ready to give him back but I want Rahul mom " Rahul have become a drug for me. The night we spent together after that I quoted this in my that  even if I die I won't give him to anyone. He is my life and the reason for my existence. If I have a life then that will be with Rahul if it's a death then I will drag him along with me.

" Don't worry my child . If I can't give you your happiness then why I am alive as your mother. That girl is the only problem. Every time her luck was with her but not anymore. An accident will be more than enough for her.  who is going to doubt us ?  . Even if anyone raise their voice where are the proofs ? . " My mom she is always there for me as my saviour.

" Mom there is a bad news for us " suddenly my brother shouted and he was  looking at his phone.

" What is it ? " Asked my mom

" That legal head of Raheja groups , he informed me that merging of Raheja groups with Singhania's is already done and they signed the agreement a month ago .Now Singhania groups have full authority on Raheja groups and Anjali will be taking charge as assistant director " it was like my castle which I built with dreams broken down and I fell along with that.

" So what? "My mom acted so cool and we were confused.

" But mom if  Raheja groups are not with us...." Brother was saying something but my mom began to laugh like a maniac.

" It's just a merging Tarun. That old man didn't gave his fortune for Singhanias. That will be for us if don't we will snatch it . As expected he put Anjali's name on everything he has.  Do you know what that means ? " Mom looked at us with a wicked smile. But me and Tarun were really confused.

" That means if anything happens to both of them everything will be under my name. Since there won't be anyone as his relative so  everything will be ours. His wife has the authority for husbands money and assets " said my mom

" But you are not married to him . Then how ?" I asked doubtfully

" Making a fake certificate is not hard sweetie. More than that infront of others eyes I am Anjali's mother and  his wife and you two are like his kids. So our path is clear.

" After that Rahul will be mine right mom ? " I asked with all hope.

" Rahul, Rahul what's so special about him Tanu ? He doesn't even need you then why you are behind him and making yourself pitiful. " My blood was boiling from head to toe hearing my brother's comment. I quickly threw a flower vase towards him in a rage. But he dodged it perfectly and looked at me with a shock.