77 - Fall in love

Aleena's pov

I was preparing chocolate cookies for Vihan . To be frank it's my first try and I was referring a recipe from internet. Batter is all set and Vihan put the chocolate chips now time for baking. While we both were waiting for cookies to bake I saw Divya rushing towards somewhere. Ahana was running behind her but she didn't mind her. I saw her standing at door with a pouted lips . I went to her side and  ask what's the matter? But she  stood silently.

When I heard microwave beeped I ran to take the cookies. Woww for that first time in my life something's came out to be perfect with my cooking skills. I passed the cookies to Vihan and saw Ahana was silently climbing the stairs. I quickly ran behind her and scooped her in my hands.

" Leave me what are you doing ? " she wriggled in my hands.

" Have one and tell me how is it. This is the first time I am making cookies " I gave her a cookie but she turned her face. Who am I ? I am not going to leave this like that . I break a small piece and put it on her mouth. I thought she will spit it out but to my surprise she ate it. Infact she took the rest of cookie from me.

" It's not bad "she mumbled and I just smiled at her.

" It's super delicious . Aleena aunty I think you have to make a birthday cake for Ahana inorder to change her mood " said Vihan while eating the cookies and I stood there confused.

" Of course I will but when is her birthday ? " I asked

" Today " he replied

" What ? " I was so surprised.

" Then why nobody said anything. Then what about you Vihan ? " I looked at him

" Mine is tomorrow  " he replied

" How comes that ? You are twins right ? " I asked placing my both hands on hips.

" Yes they are twins but born within minutes apart. Ahana was born before twelve and Vihan born after twelve just five or ten minutes difference. Second delivery was bit completed and it takes some time more. " My sweet mother in law came there and said. She also took a cookie from my plate.

" Since it's just minutes apart we celebrate their birthday together " Said mother in law

Then where Divya went on this special day ?  I don't have any expectations from Rajveer he doesn't even remember his own birthday then how can he remember about kids.

" Ohoo, if I have known this earlier I would have prepared a gift for you Ahana. Don't worry I will make a cake for you. Actually not me , your dhaadhi will make I will help her. I don't want to ruin your birthday with my bad cooking skills. " I said and looked at my mother in law who was already started to give me death glare. I looked at her with a puppy face and she agreed .

" Aleena you are impossible. I think I should send you for cooking classes. You need to learn some skills " she said while walking towards kitchen.

" I will learn aunty ." I said while pushing her towards kitchen.

.....................
This is a best opportunity to pull kids towards my side . Celebrating their birthdays with family. Since Ahana's birthday came so unexpectedly I planned to celebrate Ahana and Vihan's on a single day,  That's today. There isn't much guests only family like ours and Rahul's. From out side there was Karan , Jenni and Anjali. Vihan was so adamant that he wanted to meet the other two aunties and I granted his wish.

Evening it was all happy moments everywhere. Get together with family and friends , having dinner together , spending some quality time I think I felt so happy and relaxed after a long time . Even in all tensions these are some moments I enjoyed.