90 - Madness

Rahul's pov

Morning before going to office I visited hospital  to see uncle and check on him. There wasn't much progress but to my surprise aunty told me that Anjali didn't visit him today. Usually she will be at hospital at morning itself then what happened today ? While going to office I tried her phone which was switched off. Quickly I called Jennifer and then only  I began to breathe properly. Jennifer told me that Anjali is at home may be sleeping. I know her she is a sleepy head. She will sleep like a dead body just after laying on bed.  Last time when we slept together she is slipped into sleep just after I banged myself into bed covered with sweat all over body but still I wasn't satisfied and I was thinking about going for another round but she slept before that.  I tried to wake her up but no use  . Actually it's  was my fault  I shouldn't have  make her work hard and get tired at first time itself.

I went to office and was busy all day. Even though I was busy I tried on Anjali's phone several times but still it was switched. My mind was disturbed thinking about Anjali . So I asked Karan to visit their house and make sure that she is fine there. After an hour while I was in a meeting I got a call from Karan .

" Karan , tell me Anjali is fine right ? " I asked inbetween the meeting itself.

" Rahul there is something wrong. Anjali is not here infact the house is locked " I felt all of sudden  my blood become cold and I was freezed.

" What you mean by she is not there ? Jennifer told me that she is there then  .... Do one thing go and look her at hospital may be she is with her dad and also check  near by places , shops . Her phone is switched off from morning but Karan do one more thing check the last point where her phone gets switched off " I ordered to Karan and he agreed. I couldn't concentrate on meeting further so I dispersed it. I quickly called Jennifer to my cabin and she came without wasting time.

" Jennifer Anjali is not at home . Did she say anything to you that she will be going somewhere ? " I asked panickly

" No , she didn't said anything. Infact she told me that she will be at home for whole day. Usually she won't say such things. What happened sir ? " Jennifer enquired and I explained the situation.

" Other than hospital I don't think so she will go somewhere without Aleen or me . Now a days she frequently get's dizzy and pass out at any moment.  so whenever she goes out we will definitely go with her. She won't go any distant palaces most probably she should have went to any near by shops to buy food. Anjali frequently gets cravings for ice creams so she always visit the ice cream shop thats it. " Jennifer passed information about the possible places Anjali could visit.

I was impatiently waiting for Karan's call and finally he called me.

" Rahul this is bad Anjali is not at hospital and she didn't visit her dad today also her phone gets switched off near to their house itself. " I was getting all wild thoughts about Anjali. What if that Thara had kidnapped her and wants to kill her ? I don't want to think about those worst situation. Now the only thing I need is Anjali , I want her to be infront of me as soon as possible.

I quickly called Karan and ordered  him to ask neighborhood places where her phone gets switched off. I was impatiently waiting and waiting. Jennifer and Aleena were also thinking hardly about the places she can visit but there isn't much. Mumbai is not a familiar place for her so as India.

" Rahul sir , I think we should call  Akshit  once. Who knows she is with him?  " said Jennifer and that's when that clicked into my mind. Akshit , that jerk,  she should be definitely with him.

I quickly tried his phone it was ringing but no one answered. Soon I called Karan and asked him to track down his phone location.

" This is really a mess Rahul. Many street vendors noticed a girl similar to Anjali  waiting at their neighborhood for around ten, fifteen minutes but after that a car came and picked her up. I am checking the cctv footages of a near my petrol...... " Suddenly his phone gets off . Damnnnn it might be out of battery.