Chapter 3: The note that changed everything.

Noah's POV
So it's a Friday night and I'm on my way to the coffee shop. I had just finished all of my physics homework and couldn't wait to work on an instrumental that I've been thinking about.
After a few hours of writing, I decide to write the note. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, it's just a dumb thought I had.

To whoever is reading this...
Im lonely. I need someone to talk to and I thought that since I come here everyday, that I could make a friend.
I live with my mother, Fran and my two brothers Tyson and Kingsley. Tyson is the older brother and king the younger. Yeah that's right, I'm the middle child. My life is pretty boring. I am 17 and a 1/2 years old and my birthday is on July 29th. I am from Vancouver but I moved here to Toronto when I was 7. I aspire to be a musician. I come here every single day without fail to write music. The only thing is, I have no confidence and I can't show anyone my work. I guess that's going to make it really really really difficult for me to become a musician. I take schoolwork very seriously and I want to get out of Toronto and make music.
If you want, leave a reply but if you don't, that's cool.
You probably don't care anyway.... I'm just dying of boredom.
N.E :)