Chapter 22: Girlfriend.

Noah PoV

"Not without you" i said.
"What do you mean?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing.
"Im not letting you sleep on the streets so you're coming with me".
She looks surprised but it's true. I'm not letting her be homeless.
"Where are we going?" She asks
"My house"
"Noah I can't" She says getting quite nervous.
"And why not?"
"Your family isn't just going to welcome me! They don't even know me and they won't want to take care of me because Noah... I can barely walk" she frowns.
"My family will have to deal with it. They will have to get to know you because you're my girlfriend. They don't have to take care of you because I will. And I will carry you" I say straight to the point. There is no way she's not coming with me today.
"Wait... did you just call me your girlfriend?" She says looking nervous.
Shit. I did didn't I? Does she think this is too soon? Oh my god why did I say that? I wasn't thinking it just felt so natural to say that.
"Um... I uh... maybe I just.... yeah I did sorry" I stutter running my fingers through my hair.
A smirk appears on her face. "Girlfriend.... I like it" she says now grinning at me.
"Wait... so are we...?"
"If you don't mind being with a broken girl then I'd love to be"
"Oh goldy locks" I smile hugging her gently as I remember the bruises on her stomach. I pull away and take her face in my hands.
"Richelle"
"Yeah pretty boy?"
"I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" I say before I place my lips on hers. I will never get tired of kissing Richelle. It just feels bliss.
I tie her shoes for her and help her to stand.
"Noah... I can't do it I'm too weak" she whimpers.
It's breaks me to hear her in pain so I lift her gently in my arms bridal style.
"Pretty boy... you're the best but..." she trails off.
"Nope, you're not getting out of this! You're coming home with me and you're not being homeless end of" I say walking through the door and into the hallway. I had some strange looks off of people walking past but I didn't care. I finally got outside and I heard Richelle sigh. I looked down at her and she was smiling.
"What?" I chuckled.
"It's nice to feel the sun on my face after a while" she said.
I carried her over to my car (yes I finally passed my driving test) and placed her in the front seat. I tried to put her seatbelt on for her but she pushed me away.
"Pretty boy I can manage that myself" she laughed.
"Can you though?..." I teased.
She playfully hit my arm and I got in the car.
"Noah are you 100% sure this is a good idea?" She asked nervousness evidently showing on her face.
"Richelle.. baby I'm not going to let you go back to that house ever again. I'm not going to let you sleep on the streets. And I am definitely not going to leave you alone. So yes, I'm 100% sure this is a good idea". I smiled at her while playing with her finger tips.
"Okay... I'm just worried" she sighed looking down at her lap.  "It's a massive change for me" she said a tear rolling down her cheek.
"Hey, don't even worry about it" I say making her look at me. I gave her a peck on the lips and then stuck the keys in the ignition. Let's go.