Chapter 53: I need you.

Richelles pov

Like expected, I am super nervous, shaking all over. It's the first day of school and I am dreading it. Noah tried to convince me not to go, but if I want qualifications I kind of have to. He has been worrying about me profusely this morning, thinking the worst. He tells me that his fear is he will have to find me laying limply in a hospital bed, beaten and broken just like before. I get that he is worried I just wish he didn't have to be.

As I walk through the haunting school doors and I take a few deep breaths, bracing myself for inevitable torture. 'Look what the cat dragged in' says Kenzie, taking slow strides towards me. I look down at my feet, praying to God that she will go away. "Hey Jacquie! Look what I found" smirks Kenzie with her evil eyes fixated on my quivering self.

"well, well, well. I guess that beating wasn't enough of a hint for you huh?. WE. DONT. WANT. YOU. HERE!" Jacquie yells, bringing everyone in the corridor's attention on us. I hear sniggering and laughter in the background. I just wish the ground would swallow me up whole, right here and now.

"How come you haven't been in school for months now, Loser?" speaks Liam who just appears from around the corner.

"I..." I mumble nervously and afraid.

"oh spit it out bitch" sighs Kenzie.

"I have been recovering....." I stutter.

"well then, that beating Jacquie gave you must have done some damage" Liam grins. "Well done, Babe" he smiles evilly, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. I roll my eyes and instantly regret it.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at us!" yells Liam

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" Jacquie screams in my face. I move away in fear of what she may do, after all I know what she is capable of.

"Chicken shit" snarls Kenzie as she barges past me to her next class.

I look around and see everyone still staring and whispering things about me.

"what a freak" I heard someone say quietly.

"basket case" someone else sighed.

Running as fast as I could down the halls, I find a cleaners closet and lock myself inside of it.

I think I am having another panic attack, I seem to be having a lot of these recently. I slide my back against the wall until I am sitting on the cold and hard floor, sobbing my heart out.

Noah's Pov

School is going alright, Amanda and I are just heading to English class. Don't get me wrong, I have been non stop worrying about Richelle all day, and seems like I have good reason to because her name appears on my phone screen.

"Amanda, I have to take this, it's Richelle"

"just go" she laughs.

I run outside of the school and answer the phone as soon as the cold air brushes my cheeks.

"Hello?" I say.

"Noah-I, I, I cant do th-this" I hear Richelle sob.

Right there and then, my heart sinks. Hearing the love of your life heartbroken is truly the worst feeling in the world.

"Goldy Locks whats wrong!?" I ask terrified, assuming the absolute worst.

"They surrounded me in front of everyone, they threatened me and I cant help but be terrified!" she screams.

"oh my god Baby where are you right now!?" I yell. I seriously feel like killing these people, I mean what has Richelle ever done to them?

"I locked myself in a cleaners closet, i'm having a panic attack" she breathes.

"okay Baby, its alright i'm here" I say soothingly while walking over to my car in vexation.

All I can hear are Richelle's little sobs through the phone which is making me angrier.

I start the car and I head towards her school which is only about 5 minutes away.

"Noah I need you" she whispers.

"I know Goldy Locks, i'm coming to get you"