Chapter 8: Richelle & Noah.

Noah's POV
"Your beautiful" I tell her.
What am I doing!? How am I being this calm talking to a girl? Not just any girl, the most gorgeous girl in the universe!
As I stare at her face, I can't believe I didn't realise the very noticeable marks.
"Um.... are you alright?" I ask running the back of my hand extremely gently down her cheek. Her smile disappeared and she started rambling. "Oh nothing just very clumsy in gym today that's all" she said nervous laughing.
I knew something wasn't right, but I decided not to press, she will tell me when she's ready. Besides, we literally only just met.
"So" she says changing the subject.
She tears a page out of her journal and starts jotting things down. "How can I be friends with someone who doesn't listen to music" she says.
I laugh, "you noticed that huh?"
"How could I not?"
"Well, help me then. What should I start with?"
"Oh don't worry, I'll help you" she says smirking.
We just sit there smiling at each other until she checks her phone. "Oh my god, it's getting late I should go" she says standing up. "Oh god, yeah of course. I look forward to getting to know you" I say.
She gives me a chilled out smile and holds out her hand for me to shake.
"Richelle"
"Noah"
She grins at me then walks out of the door, her beautiful blonde locks swaying in the breeze.
I look down and find a piece of paper in my hand.
I read it and can't help smiling to myself. She always makes me smile.

I can't be friends with someone who doesn't listen to music now can I? :p
1) Bruno Mars.
2) Ed Sheeran.
3) Logic.
Start with these 3, you just look like you would be into them. Oh and by the way I will know if you haven't listened to them as I will be testing you. You can expect this test whenever we meet again. Who knows when that will be.
Happy listening, Richelle xoxo.