Chapter 19: Boyfriend?

Noah's POV
"Hear me out" she says.
"Okay..."
"For years and I mean YEARS Richelle has been coming to the coffee shop. Almost every week she has a new injury. She blames it on dance which is why I have never said anything until now. Listen, my sister Adrienne went to school with Richelle's mum Tamara. Tamara was the school bully and hurt a lot of people. They had the same injuries as Richelle.... once, I asked Richelle about her parents and she just started crying. I wasn't sure so I didn't press her for anymore information. Noah come on, you have to look into it"
"Of course I will, I'll find her don't worry" I reassure Kendra.

Oh my, now what do I do? What if it's all true and Richelle has been through so much? What do I say to her? How can I help her. I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I have to make sure she's okay. I like her. Even though it's been an incredibly short amount of time... the connection is just there and there is nothing I can do about it.

Where can I look next? I guess I could try her studio again? No I've looked there multiple times. The hospital? Worth a shot. I hope to god she's not there though, that would mean that's she's hurt.

Richelle's PoV
An hour has gone by and my mother signed the papers and left me. I can barley walk. It hurts when I move, it hurts when I talk, it hurts when I breathe. All of it, is just way too much. How am I supposed to leave this place if I can't function properly and have nowhere to go?
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in?" I ask curious. What do they want?
"Miss Nolet, your boyfriend is here to see you"
"Boyfriend?"