Chapter 48: Knock knock.

Richelle's Pov

'You and him are actual relationship goals!' awes Berks as I show her and Lola a picture of Noah and I at the coffee shop that Louisa took of us. I blush at her comment and then decide to text Noah, I'm finding it weird not being with him right now. I guess I have grown so accustomed to having him around and spending time with him constantly. Fran said that it should do us some good spending some time apart after all the hours we are together, but I just feel strange, like it is unnatural for me to be away from him for this long. I have been gone almost six hours now, I miss him. It's weird, I am never normally like this when he has to go to school. I suppose since its the school holidays and he has had almost two weeks off of school now, I have grown attached to having him around constantly.

My text reads:

'hey Pretty Boy, I am missing you, what are you up to? xoxo'

'What're you doing? we are about to rehearse' laughs Lola. I chuckle and put my phone into my dance bag, awaiting a reply. We have been rehearsing all day and I am starting to get really lethargic. After all, I have not danced or trained in almost 5 months so I am kind of out of shape and practice.

Noah's Pov

5 hours and 57 minutes....

PING

Oh thank the heavens, I was going crazy. It is pathetic how I have no idea what to do with my life when she is not around. I smile at her message and reply straight away, I don't think anyone can ever understand how weird it has been for me not to talk to her for almost 6 hours.

I reply:

'Hey babe I have missed you too x I have literally just been sat around the house all day not knowing what to do with myself. How has your first day been so far? xxxx'

I put my phone on the coffee table when I hear two sharp knocks on the front door. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, who could that be? I am not expecting anyone. Maybe it is my mum and she forgot her key, but she never forgets her key...

I walk through the living room and to the front door. A wave of anxiousness washes over me as I place my hand on the door handle, honestly who could this be? I open the door with one swift movement to be faced with the last person I wanted to see.

Richelle's Pov

I am really out of breath as we walk to our water bottles that are sat on the dance bench. 'You finding the choreo alright?' asks Berks out of breath, placing herself beside me on the bench. I nod, catching my breath 'its just that I am sort of out of practice from having so much time off. I will be fine I am just quite tired' I say trying to stifle a laugh but I have absolutely zero energy.

'That's understandable, I am ready to go home and call it a day anyways. I still have to get ready for bowling with Kingston later' Lola says gathering up all of her things.

'Same actually, if I don't go now I am going to be late for my little brothers hockey game' Berkeley says rushing out of the door. 'BYE GUYS' she yells before we see her perfect blonde hair vanish through the doors. Lola and I chuckle at Berkeley's goofiness and brush it off quickly. She says her goodbyes and then leaves. I am gathering up my stuff and then I see the response from Noah. It makes my heart smile and I am quick to reply.

'I have some very exciting news to share, coming back home soon! Love you x'

I seriously can not wait to tell Noah that I will be performing a solo at regionals. Oh my god, what if he wants to come and watch? I mean, that would be amazing but it will be the first time he has ever seen me dance. Sure, he came to the studio and met Berks once or twice but he had never actually seen ME dance before. It is just like how I have never heard him sing one of his own songs before, I have heard him sing but it was not his song. I finish packing up and head out of the door and jog straight to the bus stop.

Noah's Pov

I knew I would be angry. It was inevitable. Of course I was going to be angry when I saw him. I guess I underestimated exactly how angry I would actually be. Standing here, face to face, I want to scream. I want to yell out and punch him. But I refrain myself from doing so and take deep breaths. 'What're you doing here?' I breathe.

There he is, with that stupid apologetic face looking at me hopefully.

'To apologise' he says

'It is not me that you need to apologise to, Tyson'