Chapter 38: Resentment.

Richelle's PoV

Woah. I don't know what to say. Just woah. Noah is um... very good at that. I'm now drying myself with Noah's towel as he's already in his boxer shorts, he can't stop smiling which makes me so happy.
"What's the time?" I ask.
"It's Seven thirty!" Yells a voice from behind the door.
Noah and I snap out head up and look at each other with shocked expressions.
"Quick put this on!" Noah whisper shouts at me. He hands me his t shirt which is like a short dress on me and I slide my knickers on as quick as I can just in case too much is showing.
Noah looks at me and his shocked expression soon turns into a smirk.
"What?" I ask still worried about who's outside. What did they hear? Have they been there the whole time!?
"I really like it when you wear my clothes" he smiles.
"Noah! The door!?" I whisper yell at him.
"Oh right"
He opens the door as fast as he can and I stand half behind him.
FUCK!
There stood Tyson, Fran and Kingsley, all with their arms crossed and eyebrows raised.
"Well... what do we have here?" Says Tyson with a smug grin on his face. Ugh this is going to make things even more awkward between us.
"Well I uh... well you see the thing is.... we were just.. I mean.. well" Noah stutters.
"Well? What do we have here?" Questions Fran.
"Oh my god!" Says Kingsley coming to realisation.
My face turns the reddest red of all the reds.
"They did it. They did the gross thing!" Kingsley yelled.
"Yeah buddy they did!..." replied a smug Tyson.
Oh for fucks sake what is Fran going to think of me? Will she think I'm a slut? Will she think I'm gross or wrong or stupid?
"In the shower...?" Asks Fran with a laugh surfacing in her voice.
"Maybe" whispered Noah not making any eye contact with her whatsoever.
"Young love..." she trails off chuckling to herself. With that she walks off leaving me laughing to myself too.
"That is so not fair! When I have sex I almost get murdered but when YOU do it, she laughs? What the fuck is that about?" Says Tyson throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.
"I don't want any part in this conversation" Says Kingsley as he cringes and walks off, slamming his bedroom door behind him.
"Tyson Erlick you better mind you watch your language in this house" says Fran sternly from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah Tyson. Watch your fucking language!" Says Noah with a smug grin.
I couldn't help it anymore. I just burst out laughing and I swear to god I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Their brother relationship is actually hilarious.
"Watch it bro..." trails Tyson, with a hint of mischief in his voice and in his eyes.
"Tyson, lets just leave it before you take it too far" says Noah, suddenly really still and really tense.
I stop laughing. Oh god what is happening now?
Tyson just smirks at Noah before turning his attention to me, changing his devious smirk into a menacing grin.
"Richelle?" He says sweetly.
"Tyson I mean it" Noah warns through gritted teeth.
"You look so incredibly sexy in the shirt. Red knickers really suit you" he says.
I hide behind Noah and grip the back of his shirt closing my eyes to avoid Tysons stares. Why Tyson? Why?
"That's it!" Shouted Noah. I've never known him to be so angry before. He reaches his arms out behind him and shields me from Tyson's prying eyes.
"What you going to do little brother?" Laughs Tyson.
"Look Tyson, I can take a joke with you anytime but when it's about my girlfriend I won't stand for it" he says trying to calm down. His grip tightens around me, his instinct to protect me.
"Oh this is not a joke brother. It's a fact. And another fact is-"
"Don't" Noah says cutting him off sharply, but he continues anyway.
"That I would really really really love to have a shower right now after a day of having sex somewhere other than my deranged house. And I would really really really love if Richelle joined me" he grinned at Noah.
Flash.
What just happened?
I open my eyes and I see Tyson on the ground with Noah standing over him taking deep breaths, face painted with resentment.