Chapter 14: Pretty boy & Goldy locks.

Noah's POV
As I'm sitting at the bus stop, my heart is beating incredibly fast. My legs grow weak and my palms become sweaty. She's definitely affecting me, how? I've only been talking to her a couple of days and I've only seen her once. So why does it feel like I've known her my whole life?
Maybe it's the thrill. The thrill of change. I was so fed up, until I met her. She's changed my life. For the better? We'll see.
The bus speeds around the corner and I get on. Why would Richelle want to meet me on Knowles street? There are no houses or restaurants there. Anyway, I get off on the street and then make my way to building 6. Ohhhh I see, this must be her dance studio. Can I just walk in?
"Pretty boy! Was wondering when you would show up" says Richelle strolling out of the studio doors. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. "Well did I keep you waiting?" I smirked.
"Just about"
"Interesting"
We both just stood there, gazing into each others eyes.

Richelle's POV
Of course he came. I thought that he might not, but decided to leave the note anyway. Gloriously, he's standing right in front of me, looking as handsome as ever. "So why'd you bring me here?" He asked. His voice is just like music to my ears. I can already tell that he's a great singer.
"Because I need someone to talk to while my troupe rehearses without me".
"Why aren't you dancing?" He asked.
There is no way he can know what really happened.
"Oh I hurt myself in gym, I'll be fine though" I reassured him.
"Oh goldy locks..." he smirked.
"Yeah about that... maybe we need to talk about nicknames..."