Chapter 7: The 5 answers.

Noah's POV
School went by pretty fast. I race home because I have a ton of homework to do and I'm eager to get to the coffee shop and see if 'R.N' has replied.
I sit in my room for what feels like hours and finish my history, English and computer science homework.
There. Finally done. I cant wait to see what they said.
Do I.... have a friend? It feels that way. I haven't been this happy in a while.
I rush to the shop and read the note straight away.
Pretty boy? Nicknames already? I chuckle to myself. This girl is funny. What are these super random questions?

To whoever wrote the 4th note...
1) Myles is my middle name.
2) Tyson and Kingsley.
3) 22 And 10.
4) don't really listen to music, I just make it. Any suggestions?
5).... coffee shop girl.

Okay okay now answer me these....
1) your middle name is?
2) your siblings names are?
3) where do you want to live when you are older?
4) favourite colour?
5) First name you can think of beginning with N?
Xoxo
N.E :p

Richelle's PoV
Worst night ever. My mother beat me bad. I was knocked unconscious and left alone to bleed. When I woke up, I grabbed my journal and my backpack and headed straight for the coffee shop. I needed to get out of the house. I needed to be away from my dreadful mother and siblings that just stare at me while I'm getting hurt. How could they do that?
I'm walking to the coffee shop alone, in the dark. I am about two minutes away when I realise that this feels so unusual. I'm changing my routine. Coming to the shop twice in one day?
I'm so badly hurt I don't know whether I'll be able to dance tomorrow, which breaks my heart. Dance helps me escape. Escape all my troubles with my family. It sucks to have it taken away from me.
I burst through the door of the shop, not caring what I looked like. I needed to sit down in the place that brought me comfort.
I got weird looks from strangers, I knew that I looked like a right state to them. But I didn't give a crap.
I stumbled over to my table only to be met with the most gorgeous human being on this planet, staring right at me.
"Oh sorry, um, it's just... I sit here everyday.. sorry I'll find somewhere else" I slur. I feel as though I'm going to pass out.
"Oh, I sit here everyday also..." he says now standing up, staring at me with deep concern. "Ar-are you okay miss?" He asks worried.
Then it struck me.
"Wait you sit here everyday?" I ask.
"Yeah I do" he replies.
"Your birthday doesn't happen to be on the 29th of July does it?" I ask.
"Wait a minute... R.N?"
"The one and only" I say trying not to wince in pain in front of this gorgeous human.
"Oh my god..." he trails off, smiling at me.
"Mind if I sit?" I ask. I don't know how much longer I can stand before I become too dizzy and faint.
"Of course"
"So, you left me a note yet?" I smirked.
"As a matter of fact I have" he says proudly.
"Hand it over, pretty boy"
He hands me the note and as he does, our fingers glide over each other and my cheeks turn pink. I try to ignore my blushing while feeling his stare on my face as I read the note.
"Coffee shop girl huh?" I ask with a massive smirk. "About anyone special?" I tease.
"Oh come on, you know it's about you" he mumbles while chuckling to himself in embarrassment.
"How sweet" I say. He looks up and our eyes meet. He's so god damn hot. I clear my throat and begin to speak.
"So... to answer your questions... My middle name is Anne, siblings are Tanner, abbey and Rosalie, anywhere but here, sky blue and Nellie". I say.
I look back up at him and all I see is his perfect white smile in my direction.
"What is it?" I ask blushing.
"You're beautiful"