Chapter 56: Mud and damp tree bark.

Noah's Pov

I guess Richelle's feeling wasn't just an feeling after all. After she fled the scene stunned, I was actually quick to go after her. However, her mother grabbed me by my shirt and then started shouting all sorts of abuse towards me.

"what are you doing with my daughter!?" Richelle's mother questions me angrily. How could a mother be so incredibly evil to their own damn child? I just thank my fucking lucky stars that my mother loves me unconditionally. Even though we were not always the closest mother and son duo, I always knew she cared about me. It seems that Richelle is the reason that we are as close as we are today... interesting. I also thank my lucky stars that Richelle and I found eachother when we did, or things could have been a hell of a lot different.

I stutter, not knowing what to say to this crazy woman.

"Have you.... DEFILED my daughter?" she yells raising her eyebrows at me.

Woah... that's a fucking personal and not to mention WEIRD ass question. I just met the woman!

"take your hands off of my son thank you very much!" my mum says sternly yet trying to stay calm. Thanks for coming to my freaking rescue.

"Do not ask my son such private questions so rudely" she continues to yell.

I take the opportunity to run out of the room. Behind me I hear Richelle's mum challenging mine to a screaming match. I feel bad for leaving my mother with that psycho and dealing with all of that chaos but I have to find Richelle. I throw on the first pair of shoes I can find and run like absolute hell. What if she is lost? hurt? sobbing her dear heart out? and on the streets! Worrying tremendously, I sprint down my road , eager to find her. I just pray that she is not hurt, she does not know this area all too well yet.

Come on Noah, think! Think just like Richelle..... Okay you're a gorgeous seventeen year old blonde with perfect eyes and a lunatic mother.... where do you run?

where? where? where?

Running down the streets, unable to stop until I know that she is okay, I remember that there is a forest up ahead. If I know Richelle as well as I believe that I do, she will be attracted to the idea of crying in peace, surrounded by her new favourite colour; forest green. I turn into the woods, but where in the woods would she be? The sun peers through the green leaves and makes sections of the greenery glow with warm sunlight. The smell of mud and damp tree bark reminds me of the times that I used to play catch with my father in these very woods when I was a child.

I can not dwell on the past right now, I have an angel to find.

Richelle's pov

I know I probably shouldn't have run out like that, Noah will be stressing out to the max. I would be too if the roles were somehow reversed. I begin to gather myself and throw my hair up into a messy ass ponytail as I am incredibly flustered from the damn stress of it all. Wiping my eyes with my sleeves one last time before standing up and heading back the way that I came. I know that I must look a right state right now, but I have not got anything left in me to actually care.