Chapter 50: Brothers.

Noah's Pov

Isn't she just amazing? My girlfriend is honestly the best. We are cuddled up together under my sheets just laughing at inside jokes and silly things. Sometimes I get these feelings where I could swear on my life that Richelle Anne Nolet is a real angel sent down from Heaven to make me happy. I snap back into reality when I hear her soft giggle against my ear. I hear the door open downstairs and people enter. Shit! Mum is home with King! Richelle and I exchange the same scared look and jump up and throw our clothes on as fast as we can.

We head downstairs as if nothing suspicious at all happened.

'Hey guys!' shouts an enthusiastic Kingsley as he runs into Richelle's arms. I love how close Richelle has become with my family, it makes me really happy. Richelle blesses my ears with her giggle again and she messes up Kingsley's hair playfully.

'What are you doing here!?' I hear an angry voice say coming from the kitchen. That is where we left Tyson...

We all enter the room and silence deafens me. Nobody is saying anything. Tyson is just staring at his feet, looking ashamed. Mum is standing with her left hand on her hip and her stern eyes glued onto Tyson. Kingsley is staring at his oldest brother wide eyed and open mouthed, probably shocked to see him after what happened. Richelle is just latched on to my arm, her head resting on my shoulder. I should just speak up shouldn't I? I mean someone has to be the first to say something! Just as I go to open my mouth, Tyson beats me to it. Oh thank God, I had no idea where I was going to go with that. 'I am sorry guys, for everything that I did. I shouldn't have gotten that drunk. And I especially shouldn't have taken it out on Richelle. I just hate that I am hated by my own family' he pleads. I never thought i would say this but... I do feel quite bad for him. Believe me, I still hate him, but that doesn't mean that I necessarily want to hate my own brother.

'Tyson...' Richelle speaks up. She looks all sweet and innocent, how could anything bad ever happen to her? Everybody looks her way in confusion, waiting for her to speak.

'I don't hate you' she says with a small smile, trying to lift Tyson's spirits.

Tyson looks severely surprised by this, taking a moment to process what she had just said.

'Richelle...' Tyson starts, 'You are the one person who actually should' he finishes with a sigh.

Richelle shakes her head vigorously and furrows her eyebrows. She looks adorable.

It goes back to silence before I see Richelle move in the corner of my eye. Everyone in the room stares at her in anticipation. She begins to walk towards Tyson, I get a wave of anxiety as she edges closer towards him. I am prepared to run after her if anything happens, but that seems unlikely seeing how sorry Tyson is. Richelle finally reaches Tyson and then pauses. She hesitates for a second before embracing him in a hug. A forgiving hug. The look on Tyson's face shows surprise and confusion but he soon hugs her back, a few small tears trickling down his cheeks.

I want to forgive my brother.