Chapter 39: Deserved.

Noah's POV

I'm not too sure what came over me, but he damn well deserved it. I turn to look at Richelle and she looks absolutely horrified. Oh no, have I scared her off already? She looks from me to him laying on the floor gobsmacked.
"Ouch!" Yells Tyson angrily as he pulls himself off of the floor.

Richelles POV

"Stop being such a knob head" says Noah strictly, pointing his finger at Tyson. He looks at it disgusted. Tyson doesn't say anything (that's a first). He stares at Noah in disbelief, holding his jaw. He then turns to me, "this is all your fault Richelle, this happened because we were arguing about YOU!" He said with anger in his eyes. I have seen Tyson angry many times but this time seems different to the rest. I don't have a very good feeling about this.
"Hey! no it's not her fault, chill out mate" says Noah turning his back to Tyson in disgust. Tyson doesn't take his angry eyes off of me.
"You absolute bitch!" Yells Tyson in the angriest voice I have ever heard. He even sounded angrier than my mother so I know where this is going... Noah spins around and dashes over to me but he's too late. Tyson darts towards me and before I know it, he knocks me to the floor, making me hit my head on the door frame. His full body weight is on top of me and its crushing me immensely. It's getting to a point where it's hard to breathe.
"GET OFF OF HER NOW!" Screams Noah punching Tyson in the back of the head. Yet, Tyson remains strong on top of me, now moving his hands towards my head.
"What's going on up there?" Yells a concerned Fran, opening the living room door.
"Mummy Tyson is killing Richelle!" Yells Kingsley with tears streaming down his little and young face. Oh god, how long has he been standing there? I don't want him to see this, he's so young.
"GET OFF HER!!!" Screeches Noah at the top of his lungs, still attempting to drag tyson off of me. For some reason I'm not crying, I guess I'm in shock? Or I'm just used to it right? I look at Tyson with fear in my eyes as he raises his hand. His fist comes down and smashes into my cheek. I let out a loud scream.
"NO!" Cries Noah.
I hear a loud gasp and manage to turn my head in the direction it came from. I can't make out who it is properly because my vision has gone blurry.
"TYSON!" Shouts a voice. Fran.
Smash.
What just happened?
Suddenly tyson Falls off of me and his face lands next to mine. Oh, it all makes sense now. I can smell really strong and horrible alcohol on his breath. I take a deep breath of relief that he's no longer crushing my lungs and stumble away from him as quickly as I possibly can. All of a sudden, I am in the air and then in Noah's warm embrace.
"Are you okay!? Richelle?" Noah asks frantically.
"Richelle! Noah take her into your room now!" Fran says sternly, looking at Tyson disappointed.
"Fran" I manage to whisper. Her and Noah both look at me intently.
"He's drunk" I say, my eyes drooping shut. I see Noah and Fran exchange a look that I know has a hidden meaning. Oh god, what now?
"Take Kingsley too" says Fran ushering king in our direction. As Noah carries me into his room hastily, king following closely behind, I see a broken lamp on the ground. Noah hit him with a lamp? Jesus, Tyson is ridiculously drunk. Noah lays me down on his bed and king sits at the end of it, staring at me sorrowful.
"Why is Fran so worried?" I ask curiously.
"She doesn't trust drunks, our father was one. Let's just say he was the type of person you didn't want to anger and it wasn't pleasant. Deep down we always knew Tyson would end up like that" he says locking his door.
Woah.
That's so shocking!
Noah turns around and looks at me with tears cascading down his cheeks. This hurts me to look at.
"Noah don't worry baby" I whisper. He just shakes his head, crying more.
"I'm okay" I say.
"No you're not Richelle, you have a giant red mark across your face and I couldn't do anything to stop it from happening!" He cries frustrated.
This makes me cry, I don't want him to feel like that.
Kingsley comes over and gives me a giant hug, I wipe away the tears on his little cheeks. Noah joins us on the bed and holds me in his arms. It's feels so nice and natural.

Noah's POV

"I just feel so guilty" I whimper into the crook of her neck. And it's true, I do feel guilty, more than guilty even.
"It's not your fault babe!" She tells me firmly, looking into my eyes.
"I told you that you would be safe here... Now look at what's happened..." I say defeated.
"I love you, so much Noah Myles Erlick" she smiles, kissing my tears away.
"I love you more, Richelle Anne Nolet" I say gently kissing her lips.
"I love you both too" says Kingsley. Richelle looks down at him and smiles sweetly.
What has Richelle done to deserve any of this?