Chapter 57: Reputations.

Noah's Pov

Running through the woods there is clearly only one thing on my mind; Richelle. Where on earth could she be? I stop in my tracks, breathless. Worry overwhelms me as I struggle to breathe and I just wish that I find my girl sooner rather than later.

I place myself on top of a rock so I can catch my breath and gather my thoughts. If anything has happened to Richelle I swear to god. These woods are not the safest place for a teenage girl. These woods... don't have a very good reputation at all. It is the number one spot in Ontario to sell or take drugs, rape and plenty of other terrible things, but Richelle doesn't really know about any of that. She has lived on the other side of town her whole life and even though she has been living here for a couple of months now, she still doesn't know how dangerous these streets or, especially these forests can be. I keep telling myself that she is absolutely fine, when I hear footsteps approaching from behind me.

"Richelle?" I ask hopeful, turning around.

Shit, it isn't her, it's just a chavvy kid with a football under his arm.

"Dude, you looking for a chick?" the guy laughs.

"yeah" I reply turning back to the rock.

"I just went passed one, she was hot" grins the boy.

"Blonde?" I question, suddenly interested.

"yeah, she was wearing this real tight white top and some black baggy ass white jeans" says the boy with a smile that I frankly find quite disturbing.

"Sounds like my girlfriend! where by was she?" I ask eyes wide and eager.

"oh um... she was sat on a rock by the clearing" replied the boy with his seriously thick Canadian accent.

"She probably isn't there anymore though" he sighs.

Confusion flickers through me. "What the fuck do you mean? why?" I ask, anger rising in my voice caused by the fear I have deep down at the tone of his voice. Richelle is okay right?

"Oh I saw Mikey and Carson hitting on her" he chuckles.

"What?" I ask angrily.

"Yeah, she full on rejected them as I walked passed" the boy laughs "it was fucking hilarious" the bot continues.

"Who's Mikey and Carson?" I say through gritted teeth, although I am pretty relieved that she full on rejected them, that's my fucking girl.

"Oh just some of the older guys that git kicked out of school in that riot thing that happened a few years ago. They're about 19 I believe. You might know of them actually, Mikey is on the news most of the time, he has been in prison for a couple of months for sex offence stuff I don't really know" says the boy calmly.

That was enough for me, I was straight out of there.

Running straight for the clearing, every bad thought goes whirling around in my mind. What if they've hurt her? The boy was right, I had heard of one of the guys and he didn't have the best reputation when it came to girls and the word 'no'. This frightens me even more.

After what feels like forever, I eventually reach the clearing. Is she here? I sprint over to the rocks.... "oh my god..."