Chapter 18: Hear me out.

Richelle's PoV
Where am I? I shoot up and look around. I'm in a..... hospital bed? How the fuck did I get here? "Oh you're awake" snarled a voice. A voice I knew all too well. "Mother?" I ask more confused than ever.
"Richelle Anne Nolet! You are useless!!! How did you even end up here?"
"I-I don-don't know mother" I stutter. I am so confused.
"Well you have wasted my time! A stupid teacher found you unconscious on the floor. If you ask me he should have fucking left you there to die. 2 days I have been waiting for you to freaking wake up" she snapped.
Wow. That hurt.
2 days? Oh my god.
"Why do you hate me mother?" I whimper
"Hate you? Oh Richelle I don't hate you" she said her face turning soft.
"I DESPISE you!" She yelled.
Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my mother just laughed at my misery.
"Well, is there anything seriously wrong with me? Can I go home?" I ask quietly.
"The doctors say you can. But I don't want you anywhere near my children. So I will sign your discharge papers and then you can get lost. Don't come back for at least a few days, or better yet, at all".

Noah's POV
Richelle. Oh god where is Richelle? It's been two days and I even went to her dance studio to ask Berkeley if she's seen her. No one knows where she is. I'm really worried. Oh god I hope she's okay. I haven't been able to sleep or write any music as I am so anxious. She means a lot to me.
Saturday. Time to go back to my routine... but I can't. I have to find Richelle and see if she's okay. Okay.... where can I search?

I go to the coffee shop and ask Kendra, Louisa and Jackson if they know anything. Nope. "Noah I'm really worried about her" says Louisa.
"Me too, I have to find her"
"Noah, can I talk to you for a minute?" Asks Kendra.
"Um... sure" I reply curious.
She pulls me into the back room and closes the door.
"Kendra... what's going on?"
She looks up at me and there are tears threatening to appear in her eyes.
"Noah I think her parents have done something to her" she trails off.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Okay so, quite often Richelle shows up to the coffee shop like normal but...."
"Kendra?"
"Do you remember the night you and Richelle first met?"
"How could I forget?" I say daydreaming about how happy I was that night.
"Did you realise that she could barley stand and that she had red marks on her face?"
I thought about it for a moment and then it all came together.
"You think her parents did that!?" I ask worried.
"I don't know for definite but..."
"Kendra you can't just accuse them of that!" I whisper shout.
"Here me out"