Chapter 20: I'm going to fall in love with you.

Richelle's PoV

"Sorry I think you're mistaken, I haven't got a boyfriend" I say confused.
"Richelle Nolet?"
"Yeah that's me"
"No I'm not mistaken, there is a boy outside that says he is your boyfriend. If he's not then I'll have to send him away" says the nurse.
But who could it be?... I'm really curious to know.
"Umm... no it's okay, could you send him in please?" I say quietly.
She gives me a confused look then nods as she closes the door behind her.

Noah's POV

I am waiting ever so impatiently in the waiting room of the hospital. Unfortunately, there is a girl by the name of Richelle Nolet admitted here. Is it my Richelle? Or a different Richelle? I hope to god it's not my Richelle. I had to tell the nurses that I was her boyfriend otherwise they wouldn't let me see her as it's supposed to be family only.
"Okay she's in room 39, down the hall, turn left and it's the second room" says the nurse while writing on her clipboard.
"Thanks" I say and hurry off.

Richelle's PoV

It's been a few minutes and surprisingly the pain is getting worse. Are they sure I can leave? Where is my 'boyfriend' anyway? The nurse said she would send him up but he has not arrived yet. No one should know that I'm here so I have no clue who it could be.
There is a rustle of noise that's coming from behind my door and I can see the door handle turn.
Right now there is a nervous pit of emotion deep inside my stomach as I fear what's coming. Are they going to hurt me?
Finally the door bursts open and I have never been more shocked.
"Noah!?"

Noah's POV

I open the door and there she is. Laying down on her neatly made hospital bed.
"Noah!?" She says surprised.
"Oh my god, Goldy locks what happened?" I ask rushing over to where she lay. It's like this panic possessed me and I had to protect her.
She flinched as I touched her arm.
"Sorry" I whispered and pulled my arm back straight away.
"Noah?" She says barley audible.
"Yeah goldy locks?
"What are you going here?"
"I've been looking for you for over 3 days. I was so worried about you! Berkeley and everyone at the coffee shop has been worried about you too"
She looks saddened by this.
"You care about me that much?" She asks, a tear falling down her cheek.
"Of course I do Richelle" I say climbing into the space next to her on the bed, holding her in my arms and never wanting to let her go again.
All of a sudden she just bursts into tears and it broke my heart to see her like that.
"Richelle... baby please tell me what happened" I whispered while stroking her hair.
"I don't want to make it your problem and I don't want to ruin people lives" she sobs.
"Richelle please" I beg.
"Noah... why do you care about me so much? We have only known each other a short while"
"Honestly?" I ask her.
She looks up at me with her big green eyes and nods.
"I don't know Richelle. Ever since you replied to my note you've been on my mind constantly. When you walked inside the coffee shop that night we met in person, I was breath-taken. You're so beautiful Richelle, I hope you know that. I feel like you're my girlfriend because all I want to do is hold you and protect you because you're too precious for this world. I know that this all sounds absurd because we haven't known each other long at all but... I know that if we carry on the way we are, I'm going to fall in love with you if I haven't already"

Richelle's PoV

Woah. How is he so perfect? Everything he just said has made me the happiest I've ever been and I feel exactly the same way about him.
"Noah... you're perfect" I whisper while looking into his gorgeous eyes and caressing his cheek.
He placed his hands on either side of my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb.
He looked at me deeply, it felt like he could see right through me.
"Goldy locks I..." he trailed off
"What?" I asked quietly so I don't ruin the moment.
"I just have to.."
He leaned in closer so I could feel his minty breath on my neck. It took me a second to take in all the emotion that I was feeling before I connected our lips and my troubles went away. It was a gentle kiss, but it couldn't have been better.