Chapter 5: Something finally made him smile.

Noah's POV.

Sunday. Yay. (Note the sarcasm) today is where I actually have to spend time with my family in the afternoon.
I wake up at 9am on Sundays. My day to catch up on sleep after all the late nights playing guitar or piano.

9:30am
I have just finished my breakfast and now I'm heading up to brush my teeth and have a shower.

10:00am
I'm finally at the coffee shop after my 5 minute walk. I don't even think to check if anyone had replied to my note as I had simply forgot about it.
"Usual Noah?" Asked Louisa?
"You know it" I chuckled.
I got out my notebook and started doodling random drawings. This helps me to get music inspiration. Louisa comes over with my usual and I thank her.
Nothing is coming to me. I haven't got any inspiration to write about anything. I start fiddling with the edge of my paper and that's when it struck me. The note! How could I forget? It's only the most exciting thing that's happened to me since I got a new piano!
I went to look down to see if there was a piece of paper there. I took a deep breath. Wow, I guess I really wanted a reply if I'm this nervous.
I look down and I'm elated. There is a note there. Not just a note, a reply.
Reading it made me smile. I spent 5 minutes wondering if it was a boy or girl and picturing what they looked like. I have a gut feeling it's a girl. I write a reply.

To whoever wrote the 2nd note...
Okay wow. You actually replied!
Tell you more about myself? Okay then... I'm a guy (if you were wondering) and I hate ham. Like, I really hate it. I even hate the smell of it. I come in this shop everyday and always sit at this very table, in this very chair. I love tomatoes, don't ask why, I just do.
Apart from that, there is nothing. Yeah I told you how boring I was.
I find it so cool that you're a dancer though! You must have so much energy and all that... yeah I don't know what I'm saying haha. If you couldn't tell I'm an awkward person. Maybe that's why I have no friends, but hey, now I have you to listen to my rambley crap! :)
N.E :p

Found my inspiration.