Chapter 54: This Woman.

Noah's pov

I know that I don't go to school here but that doesn't stop me from barging through the school doors. The corridors were empty as everyone was in their classes.

"Richelle I'm in the school which way do I go" I ask anxious to see her and to comfort her.

"turn left at the first corridor and then right at the next one, ill meet you halfway" she whimpers. I hear the faint sound of her unlocking the door of the closet.

"you're gonna be okay, Goldy locks" I say walking quickly down the first corridor."

Richelle takes a while to reply which confuses me. "Rich? You alright?"

"this is where the bitch was hiding..." I heard a deep voice snarl. A boy is bullying her? Watch me kill him.

"oh my God" Richelle whispered faintly before the call ended.

"Richelle!?" I ask my voice getting louder and my feet quickening.

Soon enough I was running when I heard Richelle's small scream in the distance. I turn the corner and there I see her... and him. He was pinning her up against a locker. I could see Richelle's tear stained cheeks and her green eyes now red and puffy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I shout with such anger.

The boy's head snaps towards me confused. He looks me up and down in disgust.

"just move along bro, nothing to see here" he says returning his attention back to Richelle who now can't take her hopeful eyes off of me.

"I think you should get your fucking dirty hands off of my girlfriend" I growl.
"you're girlfriend?" he replies looking the most confused and stupid i've ever seen anyone look.
I nod, shooting him the dirtiest look.
"You might need glasses mate" he says bursting into laughter. "This isn't your girlfriend, this is Richelle Nolet" he continues to laugh.
"I know my girlfriends fucking name you stupid twat" I reply absolutely repulsed.
"so the bitch got herself a boyfriend..." he says in Richelle's  scared face.
"get your fucking hands off her!" I shout, yanking his arm and pushing him onto the ground aggressively. Wrapping my arms around Richelle I see she looks seriously relieved to be in my arms.
"you're gonna pay for that mate" the idiot on the ground begins to say.
"let's just go" I tell Richelle, beginning to walk the other way.
"or i'll make your precious bitch pay for it" I hear him snarl.
This makes me angrier than ever but I will NOT sink to his level. He is complete and utter trash and I can not believe he even exists. What a waste of oxygen....

"thank you so much Noah, I hate you missing school but i just couldn't handle it" Richelle says softly on the drive back home. I glance in her direction and can sense a guilty look arising on her perfect face.
"you know I'd do anything for you, Goldy Locks" I smirk, knowing it will make her laugh.
Richelle's little giggle fills my ears and floods my heart with happiness.

God, I am such a melt for this woman.