Chapter 24: Fran.

Noah's POV

We finally arrive at my house. I could feel that Richelle was anxious.
"Hey" I said. She spun her head up to look at me. God, she's gorgeous.
"Don't even worry about it" I whisper while playing with one of her locks of hair.
She sighs loudly and takes and deep breath.
"Ugh this is so messed up!" She yells in frustration.
"Yes, everything about this situation is messed up, apart from you and me" I say caressing her cheek to calm her down. She looks up and smiles at me then leans in a kisses me on the cheek.
"Come on Goldy locks" I say taking my seatbelt off and opening the car door. I watch her take her seatbelt off through the window and she winces in pain but tries to hide it.
I open the door slowly. She looks at me defeated.
"It's okay" I say and smile at her gently.
I lift her up into my arms and carry her to the front door.
"Noah, let me try and stand". She says pulling away from my grip.
"What? No you can't even take your seatbelt off properly"
"Noah I don't want to seem like some weakling to your family when I first meet them!"
"Richelle, don't worry about that. They'll understand"
"Wait... are you going to tell them the real story!?" She says looking at me horrified.
"I.... I might have to Richelle" I say putting my forehead against hers.
After a long silence "okay" she whispers. "But please tell them not to report anything! It will only make things worse" she says looking down.
"I got you Richelle, don't worry anymore".
I lean down to kiss her and as soon as our lips connect, the door opens.
"Noah, I thought I heard you out here who were you talk- oh... who's this?" My mum says looking weirdly at Richelle in my arms.
"Mum, we need to talk" I say seriously.
"Noah it's late, you can't have friends over" my mum says looking at me now.
"Mum it's really serious" I said, tears forming.
Her face softened.
"What's your name?" She asks the sad girl in my arms.
"Richelle, nice to meet you" she says quietly.
"I'm Fran" my mum smiles.
"Let's talk" She says opening the door wider.