Chapter 23: That would be me.

Richelle's PoV

I'm so nervous. I got a boyfriend, I'm meeting his family and moving in with them on the same day. Yeah I'm freaking out. I seriously don't want to be homeless though. I need something to calm my nerves.
"Noah?" I ask looking at him.
"Yeah?"
"Can we make a stop first?" I ask.
He smiles at me.
"Hold on" he says.

So we're sat in the coffee shop at our table and Kendra and Louisa run and hug me.
"Oh be careful with her she's a little fragile" says Noah.
He's so sweet.
"Richelle I was so worried! What happened to you?" Louisa  asks pointing at all the bruises that covered my arms.
I-i don't know what do say. I feel my cheeks heating up and my breathing become faster.
"She got into a fight with her sister" Noah says.
Phew. It's like he can read my mind, he knew that I didn't want them to know the real story.
"Oh well that seems like a violent fight" says Kendra.
"Yeah... well you should see her" I chuckle. Noah chuckled too. I shoot him a quick smile.
"What was it about?" Asks Louisa.
"What was what about?" I ask snapping back into reality.
"The fight?" She asks confused.
"Oh um... um... a boy" I say quickly. I didn't know what else to say.
Noah looks at me weirdly and tries to stop himself from laughing.
"Do you have a boyfriend Richelle?" Louisa teases.
"Yeah... but that's not the boy we were fighting about" I say panicking.
"Oh my god who is the lucky guy?" Squeals Kendra.
"That would be me" Noah says smiling proudly while pointing to himself.
"I knew you two would be perfect together. Just imagine, if we decided to tell you about each other ages ago this could have happened sooner" says Louisa sighing.
"I think how we met was perfect" says Noah holding my hand under the table.
I smile at him and Kendra and Louisa back away slowly.
"Richelle"
"I know, I know" I say taking deep breaths.
It's time to meet his family.