Chapter 36: Further.

Richelles POV

I feel really guilty. I feel like it's my fault Noah is upset. He tells me it isn't my fault but I know it is. Don't worry, I have now taken a mental note not to mention his father again.
As we lay together everything feels peaceful. We have been laying here silently for around fifteen minutes now. Finally, Noah has stopped crying and a small part of my guilt goes away. I hate seeing him cry.
"Breakfast!" Yells Fran from downstairs. Noah sighs loudly. "Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore" he says tiredly.
"Come on" I say tapping him gently on the arm.
"No I just want to stay like this with you forever" he whines.
"Me too baby" I say stroking his hair "but we should go eat something, plus Fran has been making it for quite a while so it's bound to be something good" I say untangling our legs while holding back a yawn. Gosh I'm tired, but I wasn't this tired earlier.... It's probably because of Tyson and that girl. That girl sounded like she enjoyed herself...
Noah lets out a groan and stands up, stretching his arms.
A wave of exhaustion washes over me and for some reason I am too tired to stand, so I just sit there, staring at Noah. He gives me a confused look and laughs at me. "I'm so tired" I say closing my eyes. The next thing I know I'm being carried down the stairs. "Noah put me down" I laugh. Noah gently places me on the ground but doesn't let go of my waist.
"I'm going to have a word with Tyson, he should be more considerate. You need your sleep so you can recover fully and he's here keeping you up all night that you're gonna fall asleep at breakfast" says Noah with annoyance towards Tyson evident in his voice. I'm really happy that he cares but I don't want to be the cause of trouble. What if they have an argument about this? I would most likely be the cause of it. "Noah you don't have to. I'm sure Fran is going to give him a grilling anyway, you'll just annoy him further" I sigh standing up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.
"Okay... But if he does it again I swear to God..." He says frustrated.
"Hey, it's okay just calm down babe" I say caressing his cheek. He looks down and smiles at me.
"Noah, Richelle hurry up....!" Yelled Fran just as we enter the kitchen and take our seats at the table.
"We are here mum" says Noah not looking at Tyson.
Fran had prepared a whole English breakfast. Wow! This looks amazing she is literally the sweetest woman ever!
"Wow this looks great!" I smile at her.
"At least someone appreciates it" she smiles back.
"Oh yeah this is great mum" says Noah rubbing his eyes.
After about 5 minutes of eating in silence and the awkwardness becoming more awkward by the second, Fran speaks up.
"Tyson, isn't there something you want to say?" She says looking at him with her eyebrows raised. Tyson coughs, he's nervous. I look over at Noah and see that he's glaring at him. "Well?" Asks Noah impatiently.
"Okay.... Mum I just want to say that I'm really sorry for disrespecting you and I want to thank you for this lovely breakfast" he stutters looking at Fran with careful eyes.
"Mm" says Fran casually sipping her orange juice yet not looking away from Tyson for a Miller second. Tyson just gives her a nervous smile.
"And?" She asks questionably.
"Kingsley I'm really sorry that I had to give you that awkward talk and I'm also sorry that you had to hear what I was doing last night" he says as he cringes.
"Yeah about that... You're so gross I can't believe boys and girls do that! Noah do you and Richelle do that!?" Kingsley asks disgusted. I could feel my face turn bright red and Noah almost choked on his juice. I looked at Fran and she stared curiously at Noah and I, however Tyson was holding back his laughter. "No king, no we don't" he says avoiding eye contact with Fran.
"Good, you're my favourite" says Kingsley taking a bit out of his toast. Fran goes back to eating her breakfast.
"Tyson?" Says Fran prompting him to continue.
"Noah... I'm..." He says stalling. Sounds like he has a hard time apologising to his brother.
"Yes?" Asks Noah satisfied with how uncomfortable Tyson is.
"Noah I'm really sorry" he manages to say through gritted teeth.
"For?..." Noah asks with a small smile, he's clearly enjoying this.
"I am sorry for always making inappropriate comments about your extremely hot girlfriend" he says knowing that it will annoy Noah.
"That's it!" Noah says banging his fist on the table.
"ENOUGH!" Snaps Fran glaring at Tyson. "Tyson erlick you have to learn to be respectful! You wouldn't like it if Noah was making unpolite comments and remarks about one of your girlfriends! And, how do you think Richelle feels when you make those remarks about her in front of her boyfriend! Oh and if you hadn't noticed her boyfriend is your BROTHER! Show some respect and apologise to both of them right this instant!" Screams Fran her face turning red with anger. Tyson actually looks afraid of his own mother and I don't blame him, she was just really scary that it even frightened me! Although, what she said was right. I hate it when he makes those comments about me, it makes me so incredibly uncomfortable that you can't even imagine.
"Okay, Noah I am sorry, mum is right. Richelle I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I just like to get under Noah's skin" he says and he seems genuine.
"Whatever" snaps Noah under his breath. His face is the definition of angry right now.
"Richelle, I'm also very sorry that I kept you up last night, I know you need your rest and I was being inconsiderate" he says his face turning sad.
"Don't worry about it Tyson" I say as sweetly as I could. Everyone is on his case today and I don't want him to feel like everyone in the house hates him, because they don't. He gives me a gentle smile but doesn't make eye contact with me. He's probably scared that if he looks at me the wrong way Noah will flip out at him.

After breakfast Fran and Kingsley go to the cinema and Tyson goes out to God knows where so it's just me and Noah in the house. "Noah are you okay? You haven't really spoken since breakfast" I ask carefully, he's still pretty pissed off. "I'm fine, just need to cool off" he says staring at the living room television. "Okay" I mumble. I don't really know what to do in this situation. What can I do?
"Okay I'm going to take a shower" Noah says and he stands up.
"Oh okay then" I sigh looking down at my hands. Noah stops in front of the sofa and looks at me.
"I love you" he says before kissing my cheek and walking up the stairs.
"I love you too" I say quietly but loud enough so that he can hear me.
I do love him. I love him so much that sometimes it consumes me. He needs to calm down, he needs some sort of stress relief. I have an idea... Oh god here we go... This could go really wrong so let's just hope that doesn't happen otherwise this is going to be extremely embarrassing. I stumble up the stairs and here the shower going. Quietly, I sneak into the bathroom and the hot steam of the shower hits my face. Noah is behind the shower curtain.
"Babe? Is that you?" He asks confused.
"Yeah it's me" I say nervous. I start to take my clothes off until I'm completely naked. Deep breaths Richelle, deep breaths. "What are you doing in here? Do you need something?" He asks. I lock the bathroom door just in case and walk up to the shower curtain.
"Want some company?" I ask innocently whilst peeling back the curtain, revealing my stunning boyfriend in the shower. He turns around to look at me and he looks so fucking surprised it's almost funny. Soon a smile appears on his lips as I step inside the shower with him. "If you're offering" he replies. I just kiss him and it feels like the right time to finally take it that step further.