Chapter 21: Not without you.

Noah's POV

I pulled away and I couldn't help but smile. I looked into her eyes and a small smile escaped her lips. God it was nice to see her smile again. That kiss was... it was.... there are no words for how precious that kiss was. I know it sounds cliche but I swear there must have been fireworks going off all around us, there was undeniable chemistry.

"Noah?" Richelle asked looking sad again.
"What is it beautiful?"
"I'm... I'm homeless"
WHAT THE FUCK?
"What? Tell me everything Richelle" I asked terribly concerned.

Richelle's PoV

It's time. It's time to open up. I can't keep on like this forever, I need to tell someone or I might explode. What if something like this happens again? What if I'm homeless forever? I could be in even more danger if I'm living on the streets.
When I tell Noah that I'm homeless he freaks out, which is more than understandable.
He wants me to tell him everything and I want to but... I'm scared he'll leave me if he knows how broken I am. I can't lie to him though, not after all that he's done for me.
"Okay but promise me you won't say anything until I'm done" I ask.
"I promise" he says.
Tears were spilling out of my eyes as I reminisce about all the things that have happened.
"My mother... my mother hates me. She has four children and for some reason I'm the only one she hates. She adores my older brother Tanner and my younger sisters Abbey and Rosalie. I've never been able to figure out how a mother can hate her own child but... my mother is just plain evil. Every night I would come home and she'd hit me and tell me how worthless I am or how I'm a waste of oxygen. Other nights she'd beat me senseless and I'd wake up in pools of blood and not be able to dance. My Dad hasn't spoken to me properly since I was 11 years old and all he does is watch while my mother strangles me until I can't take anymore or kicks me in the ribs until they break. My siblings... they watch too, but they hate what she does to me. Yet, they don't try and stop her. The only reason I haven't reported her is the fact that she would be taken away from my siblings and I would be the reason that they lose their mother. They would hate me. The only reason I haven't run away is that I have nowhere to go, although I wish I did ages ago". I finish while looking down at my hands and waiting for his reply.
There's a deafening silence that fills the room and I look up to see Noah with tear stains down his cheeks and hasn't taken his eyes off of me.
"Richelle" he whispers.
"Noah what's wrong?" I ask worried.
"How could they do that to you? It breaks my heart to even think about someone hurting you" he says almost balling his eyes out.
I don't know what to say. Is there anything I can say?
Even though my body aches all over I make and effort to sit up and place my lips on his.
He deepens the kiss by placing his arms around my torso gently. I could taste the saltiness of his tears.
"Is that why you're in here? Because your mother hurt you?" He asked breaking our kiss.
"No..." I trailed off.
He shot me a confused look before asking what happened.
"Richelle what happened that brought you In here?" He asked, his brow furrowed.
"I'm being bullied at school and this girl named Jacquie beat me until she saw blood because I called her boyfriend an asshole for cracking my phone" I said quickly, looking away from embarrassment.
"Oh my god Richelle... baby?"
I couldn't handle it anymore. I just broke down. Noah was quick to wrap his muscular arms around me and make me feel protected but there was still so much pain.
"My mother was here earlier and she told me that I'm not allowed to go home. She's finally had enough of me. Noah she kicked me out onto the streets. She despises me!" I sobbed into his chest.

Noah's POV

Heart. Broken. That's all I can say. What else is there to say? Richelle is so strong. I have no idea how she can cope with that much pain. I'm just glad that I'm the one she's opening up to. Seriously though, how can someone hurt her? She's wonderful.
"Richelle I don't know what to say apart from I'm so so sorry that this is happening to you".
"You can't change what's happened Noah, but I appreciate you and everything you've done. I understand if you want to run for the hills" she says avoiding eye contact with me.
I place my hand underneath her chin and tilt her head up to look at me. "I would never ever ever run from you" I say looking into her eyes deeply. She pulled my shirt down and started kissing me passionately. It was the best kiss we've ever had. She took off my shirt and started kissing my neck. Words can't describe how amazing this feels. She starts to take off her shirt when she winces in pain.
"Richelle?" I ask concerned.
"I'm sorry" she whispers.
I gently lift her shirt up to reveal massive black bruises all over her body.
Tears are brought to my eyes. She wipes them away gently with her soft touch.
"It's okay" she tells me.
"Is it though?" I ask already knowing the answer.
She gently shakes her head.
I stand up and put my shirt back on.
"Are you leaving?" She asks with a look of terror in her eyes.
"Not without you" I reply.