Chapter 42: Evil Smile.

Richelle's PoV

Fuck. It's my dad. What what what what what is happening right now. "Where have you been Richelle?" Said my father staring me down. "Uh um" is all I manage to say, my eyes wide and worried. Noah wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap, he knows me so well.
"And who is this?" My father spits looking at me furiously.
"Um uh um" I reply. Why can't I speak!? Shock has taken over me completely. "Noah" my amazing boyfriend says with protectiveness in his voice. "and why are you in the same bed as my daughter?" Bellowed my father.
"Dad.." I say trying to calm him, but he wasn't having it. "Dad? ITS FATHER TO YOU!" He shouts in my face. I turn away and bury my head into Noah's chest and try to block out everything that's unfolding before me. "Don't shout at her like that!" Yells Noah, holding me tighter. "SHUT UP! you're no more than a boy my slut of a daughter is sleeping with! It'll be good for you to leave her here so I can take her home and tell her mother all about what she has been up to!" Yells my father while pointing nastily at me. I look up with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart. "NO!" Yells a voice from the other side of the room. "Fran it's okay..." I say, I don't want my dad to start shouting at her, she's been nothing but nice to me. "No Richelle it's certainly not okay! Listen Mr Nolet you need to get some things right! First of all DO NOT call Richelle a slut because she is far far from it! How could you be so disrespectful to your own daughter!?" Snaps Fran, moving Kingsley behind her.
"And who the heck are you?" My father snarls.
"I'm Noah's mother. Richelle is a wonderful girlfriend to my son and-" Fran starts to say
"GIRLFRIEND? Richelle that is your boyfriend? How dare you. You know your mother doesn't even like it when you have FRIENDS! And now you've got a boyfriend? Unacceptable. I'm taking you home to your mother right away" he says grabbing my arm and yanking me out of the bed.
"Leave her alone!" Yells Kingsley's small voice from the other end of the small room.
"Get your hands off of her!" Yells Noah jumping up from the bed and coming towards me quickly.

Noah's POV

How dare he grab her like that!? How dare he even touch her after the way he treats her!  I go up to him and scoop Richelle into my arms and stand her up by my mum and brother. "HOW DARE YOU!" He shouts at me, lunging his fist towards me. "NO!" Screams Richelle stepping in front of me. "Richelle what are you doing you fool!?" Snaps Mr Nolet with his fist abruptly in front of her face. "I'm stopping you from punching my boyfriend!" She shouts.

Richelle's PoV

"Come on let's go quickly!" Says Fran gathering us all out of the door. "Richelle?" My father asks sounding sinister. I turn my head towards him expectantly. "Your mother will most certainly find you" he smiles evilly.
Noah holds onto my shoulders and pushes me out of the door, away from that evil bastard that unfortunately I call father. Once we're out of the hospital I have to hold back my tears. I make an effort not to make eye contact with anyone as I feel Noah's eyes glued onto my face. If I look at him... he'll give me that sympathetic look with those gorgeous green jewels of his and I'll start crying. Not today. After a few minutes of silence in the car park Fran suggests the we head home and it couldn't have been a better idea.
While we're in the car Noah had his hand intertwined with mine and I laid my head on his comfortable shoulder. He was whispering sweet and encouraging things into my ear which were calming me down immensely. I still haven't said a word to him though, and I I didn't have to, he understood  perfectly. He just knows.