Chapter 12: What a weird night.

Noah's POV
Yet another day filled with boredom and tedious lessons. Obviously, Richelle has been on my mind since the moment she walked out of the shop. She claims that she's a boring person. Yet, she's the most interesting person I know. She's a mystery, I need to get to know her more. I don't know what this feeling is, but it's towards Richelle. She just makes me happy. Is that even possible? To feel this way about someone you only just met? All I know right now is that I want to know her. I need to see her gorgeous eyes once more.
School had ended and I'm sitting inside the shop. The first thing my mind tells me to do is check for a note. And there it is.
I write my reply.

Hey goldy locks...
No you're not crazy, just beautiful. Ignore my cringiness haha :p I want to see you again also, but when?
N xox

I sit in the coffee shop for the remainder of my day, thinking about the moment I can see Richelle again. What is this girl doing to me?

Richelle's PoV
What a weird night. First Berkeley joins my studio then I find Lola getting it on with Kingston.
"Richelle Anne Nolet! Get in here"
I brace myself before walking into the kitchen.
"Did you complete all your homework?" Yelled my mother, anger physically showing on her face.
"Of course mom" I say timidly.
"Don't call me mom, it's mother to you" she spat.
"I'm sick of looking at you"
That's my cue to leave.
For the rest of the night I sit in my room, writing in my journal.

Noah's POV
Wednesday. Half way through the school week. I jump out of bed and go straight into the shower. I get ready faster than usual, eager to get the day over and done with.
When I arrived at school, there was a massive commotion by the entrance. What's going on? I push my way through the eager crowds of teens, until I see what all the fuss is about. Two girls. Two girls fighting, physically. Why do people want to watch this? It's pathetic. I've had enough. As I pulled the brunette away from the red head on the floor, people started complaining. I just ignored their stupidity. After the crowd disappeared, I released the brunette from the grasp. "Oh my god, thanks for stepping in, I probably would of killed her if you hadn't" chuckled the strange brunette. "Don't mention it" i sigh. "I'm Noah"
"Amanda"