Chapter 47: Absolutely ridiculous.

Richelle's Pov

Um sorry what? Is this even happening right now? After all this time of just keeping my head down and focusing, all my hard work pays off? I can not describe how much this means to me! I am elated.

Michelle and Emily stare back at me with wide eyes and I cant help but burst out in laughter. They exchange a few odd looks before I smother them in a giant hug shouting 'YES YES YES!'

'Okay' Michelle laughs as we break away.

'Is that what you have been wanting to talk to me about for a few months?' I ask.

'yeah!' chuckles Emily 'Now go and work on that trio I just heard Berkeley talk about. You, Berkeley and Lola are our strongest female dancers, so.... if the trio goes well you three can perform it at regionals!' beams Emily.

wait WHAT!? I might be featured in not one but TWO regionals dances! This seriously cannot be happening right now! I literally feel like a rainbow.

'Seriously!?' I yell excitedly.

Michelle nods grinning and then her and Emily scurry away to talk to Henry and Summer.

I turn around and see Lola and Berkeley looking at me expectantly. All I can do is laugh.

'Well?......' asks Berks clapping her hands together.

'What did they want?' finishes Lola.

'They want me to be the female soloist at regionals!' I squeal with utter happiness.

screams, cheers and praises fill my ears as they both wrap their arms around me and begin to jump around on the spot.

'but that's not all....' I smirk.

'Oooooo what else?' asks Lola with a menacing grin.

'They overheard Berks telling me about the trio you guys want to work on and they said that if they are pleased with it then we can perform it in the trio section at regionals!' I say quickly, trying to get the excited news out before I implode because of excitement.

'SHUT UP' yells Berks, her face priceless.

'I will not' I smirk.

'NO SHUT UP!' yells Lola, the corners of her mouth almost at her ears.

After around 10 minutes of jumping around for joy, the three of us head into a free practice room and talk dance moves.

Noah's Pov

Richelle has only been gone an hour and I already miss her like crazy. You would think that with the amount of time we actually spend together that it would be good to have a small break, but NO. My brain will not allow me to think of anything else but her. I keep thinking about the way she always smells like strawberries and sugar, the way her hair feels after she has washed it, the way she sneaks into my room in the middle of the night because she's had a nightmare, the way she snuggles into my sheets because 'they smell of me'. It is just all the little things that are not supposed to matter but mean the world. She is and will always be my everything.

So anyways, lets break down everything I have done since Richelle got on that bus and disappeared around the corner.

1. Walked home from the bus stop thinking about what I am going to do without her.

2. Make a cup of tea.

3. Pour a cup of tea down the sink because I made an extra one for Richelle out of habit.

4. Think about how pathetic I am for missing her so much when it hasn't even been half an hour.

5. Lay down on the sofa and do nothing.

6. Check the time and realise she has been gone for 45 minutes.

7. Pour my cup of tea down the sink because I forgot to drink it and it got cold.

8. Checked the time and realised she had been gone for 46 minutes.

9. 47 minutes

and 10. Sat and thought of what I am going to do with my time and then realised it has been 1 whole hour since she left.

God what is wring with me? No one on the planet can be this smitten right? Jesus help me. I need to get a life that's other than Richelle because this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

1 hour and 4 minutes....

Richelle's Pov

'WHAT!?' I scream. 'YOU AND KINGSTON ARE DATING!?'

Lola laughs to herself '2 months today, we are going bowling later' she blushes.

'And what about you Berks?' I smirk.

'What about me?....' she says turning red. There is something that she is not telling me.

'She is crushing MAJORLY hard on Finn' Lola says taking a swig of her water bottle. We are taking a five minute break before jumping straight back into rehearsals. I look at my phone and realise I have not seen Noah in around 2 hours. I wonder what he is getting up to....

Noah's Pov

2 hours and 13 minutes....