Chapter 46: The studio.

Richelle's pov

oh god. Today is a big day, for me anyway. Today is the day that I can finally go back to dance. I have not been able to go to my studio and see Lola and Berkeley for almost 5 long months. 'You ready to go babe?' asks Noah grabbing my bag and swinging it over his shoulder. I flash a gigantic smile at him and glide out of the door after hugging Fran goodbye. Its a gloomy Wednesday in Toronto but I have never felt sunnier.

Noah and I reach the bus stop and he hands me my dance bag. He sighs and then engulfs me into a hug. 'You sure you're ready?' he asks softly in my ear. I nod fiercely, 'of course' I say. I hear the bus coming around the corner and I pull away. Noah plays with the ends of my blonde locks and looks at me deeply with a smile tucked away in the corner of his perfect mouth. 'I will be home soon' I smile.

'I know' he grins before pecking my lips quickly and ushering me onto the bus. 'Love you!' I manage to shout before the doors of the bus slams in my face.

After an agonising 15 minute bus drive I arrive at the place that I called my sanctuary many moons ago. Now, I guess my sanctuary is Noah's home, filled with his beautiful family and massive amounts of love. I open the grand double push doors and it literally feels like a breath of fresh air. I had no idea how much I actually missed this place.

'RICHELLE!' scream Lola and Berks as they sprint towards me. Oh how I have missed them.

I suddenly get smothered in hugs and questions like 'how have you been?' 'why have you been gone so long?' 'Are you okay?'.

'Guys right now I just want to dance' I laugh. 'I cant wait to dance with you! while you were gone Lola and I became super close and choreographed a duet....but we are hoping to make it a trio!' says Berks with incredible excitement. 'Oh my god yeah! Richelle I know we were friends before but I also know that we were not the closest. However, in the months that you were gone I felt lost without you! I mean... sure, I had this one over here' Lola says nudging Berkeley in the ribs playfully. 'But I realised how much I actually missed having my little Richie around' she squeals. How cute is she? 'Awww Lola I feel the exact same way' I say with the biggest smile.

'OMG! we totally need a girls catch up like.... soon' Berks says tugging on my shoulders. Lola nods ferociously and her hair goes crazy in it's tight ponytail. 'After rehearsal, we will catch up' I beam.

'perfect' nods Lola. wow, its great to have a tight group of  girl-friends to gossip and chat with.

'Richelle!' I hear from the other side of the room. I snap my head towards the yell and I see Emily and Michelle frantically waving at me to come over. I wave goodbye to Lola and Berks and make my way over to them.

'Hey guys!' I say excitedly, I haven't seen them in so long.

'We are glad you're okay, Fran informed us that you were in hospital and don't worry she said you didn't want anyone to know why so she did not tell us anything' smiles Michelle. I nod pleased, thank God for Fran.

'However, Michelle and I have been wanting to ask you something for a couple of months now and with regionals around the corner we really don't have a lot of time' says Emily.

'Should I be worried?' I ask, anxiously playing with my fingertips.

'Not at all, how would you like to be the female soloist at regionals this year?'