Chapter 52: Transfer.

Noah's Pov

'Baby what's wrong? I rush over to where she is laying on her bed and look at her face. Tears are streaming down her soft cheeks silently

'I have school tomorrow' she sobs, standing up and walking to her desk. She sits herself down and looks away from me.

It's funny that after all we have been through she still hates me seeing her cry.

'Richelle, I thought you wanted to go back to school as soon as possible' I say sitting on the edge of her bed.

'I do, I hate being behind, I feel like all I am going to do is fail!' she cries. I hate seeing her worried.

'I also have to go back to being in the same room as them!' she breaks down.

She starts to shake uncontrollably, I see her small, fragile body falling off of the chair and I catch her before she hits the ground.

'Baby what are you on about?' I ask frantically, I don't think that there are any words to explain how worried I am right now.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her over to the bed.

'Take deep breaths Goldy Locks' I whisper, stroking her hair and holding her eye contact.

'Jacquie and Liam' she breathes.

'I don't want them going anywhere near you' I say, pulling her onto my lap. I then lay down with her laying on my chest, rubbing circles into her back with my fingers.

'Noah?' she whimpers timidly.

'Yeah?'

'I'm so scared' she cries. With this she tightens her grip on my shirt and continues to cry.

'What if you don't start school again tomorrow?' I ask, seeing her like this is breaking my heart into a million tiny pieces. She is just so fragile, I cant imagine her going to school and me not being able to check up on her.

'No! I have already missed too much' she whines. Her breathing slows down and she gets off of me, sitting with her legs crossed in front of me.

'Whatever you want, I will make it happen' I say, leaning up to kiss her.

As our lips lock together, its like electricity going through my veins. Kissing her feels so good, I wish i could do it for a living.

'It's not like I can transfer to your school' she whispers when the kiss breaks.

'Why can't you? that's a great idea!' I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

'Because to transfer schools, I need parents permission. I think we both know I'm not going to get that' she sighs.

'Could we maybe talk to Abbey?' I ask hopeful, I will try anything to make Richelle happy.

'I don't think that is a good idea' she replies.

'Its better than you going back to school with those vile people!' I say enthusiastically.

I can see that Richelle is considering it, I know that she really doesn't want to go back and see tat Jacquie girl and that dickhead Liam, but have I done enough to convince her.

Her head snaps up like a Meer cat and shock fills her eyes.

'We definitely can not speak to Abbey!' she yells.

'What?, why?'

'Because if my parents agree to transfer me...' she trails.

'Yes?... what is it?' I ask confused.

'They'll know where to find me...'